  Carlo Gambacorti: DIAG: 2 messages

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: DIAG: 2 messages
From: Carlo Gambacorti <GAMBACORTI@ICIL64.CILEA.IT>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 09:20:32 +0000

           HUM-MOLGEN  DIAGnostics/Clinical Research

This DIAG message contains 2 submessage(s):

1)      del 6p24

2)      DYSOSTEOSCLEROSIS (McK#224300).

  Carlo Gambacorti MD, Editor,
  Human Molecular Genetics network
  Diagnostics/Clinical Research Section

I have patient with 6p24-. Any info?

My name is Mark Addison, M.D., M.P.H. I am the patient's primary physician
(pediatrician). Patient is 3 months old.
I desire information related to prognosis, longevity, associated
comorbidities, etc.
Patient is 46 X,Y (6p24-).
Does anyone have similar case or suggestions for further evaluation?
SNAIL ADDRESS:
Mark K. Addison, M.D., M.P.H.
1948 AL HWY 157 - Suite 330
Cullman, Alabama, United States of America 35055.
FAX: 205-739-9024.

Thanks!

I have just seen 4 y/o young lady with clinical and radiographic findings consistent with the
diagnosis of DYSOSTEOSCLEROSIS (McK#224300).

The parents (and I) are interested in as much information as possible that could contribute
to understanding more about the natural history of this disorder.  I have access to the usual
resources (Medline, Excerpta Medica, etc.) that are mostly individual case reports.  I am
very interested in collaborating/sharing with anyone that could contibute to understanding the
natural history of this condition(?s?).

Please e-mail or contact me by Mail: Mailman Center for Child Development Rm 5052; 1601
NW 12th Ave.;  Miami, FL 33136
      or by                    Phone:  305-243-6006
      or by                    Fax:    305-243-3919

Thank you.

Ronald L. Haun, MD