  Robert Resta: DIAG (KRABBES'S DISEASE)

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: DIAG (KRABBES'S DISEASE)
From: Robert Resta <bc928@scn.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 08:56:29 -0700

>This message  was originally submitted  by JG@ANAT.UCT.AC.ZA
Please can someone out there help me to find some current information on
Krabbe's disease? Basically, I want to know if they have found the gene
yet, and if so, who is doing genetic testing for the condition and what
is needed to have someone tested. I would be most grateful for any
information that you might have. Many thanks

Sincerely yours
**Jacquie Greenberg Ph.D.**
Department of Human Genetics
University of Cape Town Medical School