  Martin Kennedy: BIOT: M'satellites, fluor sequencers etc

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: BIOT: M'satellites, fluor sequencers etc
From: Martin Kennedy <MKENNEDY@chmeds.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 10:43:26 +1300

Date sent:  2-OCT-1995 10:42:49

This message contains 5 parts. My apologies for the delayed
posting of the first 2 messages (MK).

1. DNA Stutter bands
2. Argon laser replacement
3. Li-Cor infra-red laser sequencer
4. ABI 373A fluor. primers for microsatellite analysis
5. Wanted: Internships for Biotech graduate

Martin Kenendy/Arthur Bergen
BIOT Topic editors, HUM-MOLGEN

8<  =======================  cut here  ======================= >8
Date:         Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:14:29 GMT
re: DNA Stutter bands (Martin Perlin)
I am currently developing a method for rapid screening of markers
using DNA pooling.  I have also used computer software to eliminate
stutter bands and differential amplification. I would be interested
in copies of your paper detailing the expressions you used to
subtract stutter.
Thanks, Jo Daniels
email: WMGJKD@cardiff.ac.uk