  Arthur Bergen: CALL: various

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
Subject: CALL: various
From: Arthur Bergen <bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:44:55 +0100

Note from the editor:

8 New CALLs for all kinds of help, collaboration, shared interests,
research materials etc.

Good CALLs

Arthur Bergen

This  message was  originally submitted  by indranet@SERVER.INDO.NET.ID  to the
HUM-MOLGEN list at  NIC.SURFNET.NL.

Help for a full paper of (please help us find, send us):
TI: Evaluation od DNA isolated from human bloodstains exposed to ultraviolet
light, heat, humidity, and soil contamination.
AU: Mcnally-L; Shaler-RC; Baird-M; Balazs-I; De-Forest-P; Kobilinsky-L
SO: J-Forensic-Sci. 1989 Sep; 34(5): 1059-69
Thanks,
Indrayana, Airlangga School of Medicine, Surabaya, Indonesia
FAX: 62 (031) 522472