  Arthur Bergen: No Subject

To: Multiple recipients of list HUM-MOLGEN <HUM-MOLGEN@NIC.SURFNET.NL>
From: Arthur Bergen <bergen@AMC.UVA.NL>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 13:37:20 +0100

This CALL contains 4 submessages:

1) CALL: info wanted about Down syndrome
2) CALL: experience with green fluorescent protein asked
3) CALL: for Labs involved with screening ectopia lentis patients
4) REPLY: green fluorescent protein
This message was originally submitted by Denise.Bauer@MAILPORT.DELTA-AIR.COM to
the HUM-MOLGEN  list at NIC.SURFNET.NL.
     Does anyone know where I can find information about Down Syndrome on
     the Net?  Thanks. Denise
Subj:   Green fluorescent protein

From: Larry Suva <lsuva@BIH.HARVARD.EDU>

Does anyone have information/experience (good or bad) with GFP?  We are
especially interested in activation times and stability.

Larry Suva
Beth ISrael Hospital
Boston