||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 586 active entries
Sickingenstr. 63 / 65
Toll free: D: 0800 - 77 666 23 / F: 0800.
Phone: +49-6221-649 340
Fax: +49-6221-649 34 40
PromoCell is a specialist for culturing normal human cells in biomedicine research. Since 1990 the PromoCell team serves the scientists with high quality products to make working with normal human cells in the laboratory much easier. The brand PromoKine provides a wide range of reagents and assays for cell biological research.
PromoCell product range:
- Human Primary Cells: Cardiac Myocytes, Chondrocytes, Endothelial Cells, Epithelial Cells, Fibroblasts, Follicle Dermal Papilla Cells, Hepatocytes, Keratinocytes, Melanocytes, Osteoblasts, Preadipocytes, Skeletal Muscle Cells, Smooth Muscle Cells
- Human Stem and Blood Cells: Mesenchymal Stem Cells, CD34+ Progenitor Cells, Mononuclear Cells
- Media: Media for Primary Cells, Media for Stem and Blood Cells, Classica Media, Speciality Media
- Reagents and Supplements: Detachment Reagents, Antibiotics and Antimycotics, Buffers and Salt Solutions, Supplements
PromoKine product range (www.promokine.de):
- Cell-based Assays for detection and quantification of e.g. cell viability/proliferation, cytotoxicity, apoptosis as well as cell stress, signalling and metabolim
- ELISA Kits and Antibodies
- Cell Transfection Reagents
- Fluorescent Labels and Stains
- Recombinant Cytokines, Growth factors & soluble Receptors
- Recombinant Enzymes, Substrates, Inhibitors
- Reagents for Stem Cell Research
- Reagents and kits for detection, elimination and prevention of microbial contaminations in cell culture labs (e.g. mycoplasma test kits)
and many more...
Last update of this entry: June 06, 2017