|Registry of biomedical companies:
[(]  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 473 active entries
Toll free: +011-604-945-8408
Advancing Promethryn Veterinary Feed Products (R).
Products which innovate with veterinary pharma for the feeding of livestock in agro-industrial farm settings:
1) Cropping - Feeding for enhanced crop growth, development, reproductive performance and nutritive value profiling: included are developments in water-soluble carbohydrates (WSC) boosting with crops like marine seagrasses including the larger picture of nutraceutical production from milling and downstream processing via refining to crystallanity or purity spec.
2) Feeds Processing - Feedstock for feed and bioenergy generation: wet fermentation, yeast-based processing, urea-based ensilage, "dry" fermentation or SSF, acidified processing of bagasse and straws for bioalcohol fermentation.
3) Feed Supplements - Nutraceutical boosters with yeast-based supplements for the various amino acids including Histidine, Arginine, Leucine and the v. non-essential amino acids.
4) Feeds Formulation - Feeds with organic yeast-based supplements using fine biochemicals for dairy, beef, swine, goats, sheep, poultry and fisheries in primary production.
5) Vitamin D-based Metabolism - Boosting VitD-based drug anti-inflammatories in metabolism as our unique proprietary veterinary product for livestock at an experimental stage towards health and wellness and for animal welfare. This development bodes for new possibilities for translational nutrigenomics which could be breed dependent regards animal welL-being and immune balance or health from a pro-activ drug.
6) Oropharyngeal feed products for animal livestock have been developed for both animal welfare or well-being to help boost the intake response and performance and during the eating experience including e. g. s. with: hops (cf. to the buttery flavour consituents that go into beer-making), and grape extract (cf. grape nut cereals for humans) and mushroom proteins from 'clean tek' fermentation similar to that used for manufacturing 'clean' porc, beef, chicken and duck and egg whites proteins equatable to vegan-sourced tofu or soybean curd.
We are concepting subsidiary cos. for innovation and technology to the Philippine Islands.
As regulatory rules open up in the Philippines, and elsewhere, licensing can be issued out and manufacturing facility readiness will begin at that time.
(c) D. A. Flores. SKYE BLUE INTERNET. Port Coquitlam. BC. Canada V3B 1G3.
Last update of this entry: December 14, 2021