This Undergraduate thesis dates from research in 1980 at Kalamazoo College USA on steroidal chemistry beginning the journey with elaborating the side-chain of Lanosterol (animal, fungi). As a precursor to experiments described for VitD analogues or agonistes (we call here VitD-As) for potential anti-chronic inflammatory drugs we hope will have eventual use as a preventative health nutritional (PHN) with heart-health drug applications. Potential use of semi-labour, plant-based aquaponics marine grass land-based cropping using our chemically- synthesized Lanosterol (animal, fungi) derivative introduced by reusable intra-tissue plant implant above the root / stem junction (uptake by s. osmotic pressure), to a timed delivery dosage to fully harvest of leafy parts, with downstream processing to extract bioactive forms of UV-protected VitD-As using rec-chloroplastid expressed genes in leaves, is referred to. For more reading: Go to:http://dannflores9. wordpress.com.
5. CREATED WHITE PAPER: PEPTIDE NUCLEIC ACID (PNA) TECHNOLOGY FOR GENE SILENCING AS APPLIED TO SILAGE AND RUMEN DIGESTION.
The latest on molecular mechanisms to control bacteria in direct-applied problems such as feed and inside G.I. tract and that is an alternative approach to using hormones, Abs and that is GMO-free.
Paper continues study of amino acid nutrition and peptide-releasing and growth hormonal effects to livestock production on limiting diets, the use of organic yeast over-producers as amino acid supplements and categories of livestock production: lean body mass, lactation and reproductive performance.
Republished / To be Published on Agriculture and Health:
1. D. A. Flores. 1991. Biotechnology and the Improvement of Silage (temperate and tropical) Rumen Digestion: a mini-review. Appl. Microbiol. and Biotechnol. 35: 277 - 285. (See the erratum which was published in the journal in 2012 removing the N balance dataset from this double-study, as first author.) (We are also reporting these fraudulent misnomered quotes of the author's name where it appears on entries in the world-wide web.).
2. D. A. Flores. 2013. "A Compilation of Lignocellulose Feedstock and Related Research for Feed, Food and Energy," Xlibris (U.S.A.): ISBN: 978-1-4797-6536-2 (HB); 978-1-4797-6535-5 (SC); and 978-1-4797-6537-9 (Ebook).
3. D. A. Flores. 2020-22. "A Compilation of Lignocellulose Feedstock and Related Research for Feed, Food and Energy - Vol. 1, 2nd Edition," Xlibris (Australia) Pty. Ltd., Skye Blue Publications.ca, IngramSpark (Australia) (written and soon to be edited/published in 2022).
4. D. A. Flores. 2021-22. "A Compilation of Lignocellulose Feedstock and Related Research for Feed, Food and Energy - Vol. 2, 1st Edition," Xlibris LLC (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (partially written, not yet published).
5. D. A. Flores. 2022-2025. "A Compilation of Lignocellulose Feedstock and Related Research for Feed, Food and Energy - Vol. 3, 1st Edition," Xlibris (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (partially written, not yet published).
6. D. A. Flores. 2022-2025. "Aspects of Functional Feeding in Animal Livestock," Xlibris (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (not yet published). This includes recent topics on feeding lower quality feeds and supplements and the emerging field of translational nutrigenomics. (See also in this website: "Medica & Communication5.)
7. D. A. Flores. 2022-2025. "Derisking with GMO and Non-GMO Biotechnologies," Xlibris (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (not yet published).
8. D. A. Flores. 2022. "Low-Quality Feeds Utilization: un update." Topics include: 1) Biotechnological Improvements of Low-Quality Feeds. 2) Rumen Digestion and Low-Quality Feeds Utilization. 3) Aspects of Appetite Control on Low-Quality Feeds. Xlibris (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (not yet published).
9., 10., 11. D. A. Flores. 2023-2030. Topics we are throwing up in the air are: "The Basis of Wellness is Our Immune Health," (See also on this website: Medica & Communications2.), "Advances in Nutrition, Endocrinology and Physiology with Aspects in Metabolism and Production", "Advances in Nutrition, Neurocrine Physiology, Endocrinology and Cellular Immunity." Xlibris (Australia) Pty. Ltd and/or IngramSpark Australia.