|Registry of biomedical companies:
[(]  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 474 active entries
We are an info commercial company on the Internet providing by Courtesy of D. A. Flores novel organichemical synthetics and their schema both through our own problem-solve or as derived from the literature. Call us for a quote to answer your needs.
Our work in: (all require organo-chemical syntheses)*
1) Lignin Synthesis - new schema for lignin syntheses. Studying the lignin polymeric structure to be combined with polymeric resin as a natural and durable looking counter top and cabinetry in interior decor and construction. There is now industry development in the area as we speak.
2) DT Synthesis - A HI-resolving "pulsed" electrophoresis & dye-tagging mechanism.
We are deriving preliminary evidence of alternative chromophore or fluorometric dye tags. The latter is at a preliminary stage. We have designed a synthetic schema or formula involving a Retinol A precursor undergoing catalytic reduction of the cycloalkene portion of the molecule over Platinum/Alumina in the liquid phase of cyclohexane at 25 deg C, at 1 atm H2(g) (see: A. S. Hussey et al., 1968. J. Org. Chem. 33: 610-616), followed by free radical halogenation of the primary alkane using Cl2(g) that results in an "unbalanced reaction with many other products and yielding ~2.5% yield of the desired primary halogenated alkane, then ammoniation of the halogenated alkane; this followed by sulfonation using Cl(SO3)H to give a 'linear' molecule that has an NH2- grp on one end and a -SO3H grp. on the other; the next step is to take the fluophorometric tag or molecule and in 1:1 stochiometry react an ester grp in betwe en the fluophore portion and the heterocyclic-sidechain portion(see: M. Morak et al., 2009. J. Lipid Res. 50: 1281-1292) and the end NH2- grp to form a stable amide bond thus forming what we call: the VitA-Fluorescent Dye Tagged Amido Sulfonate (VFAS) reagent or molecule. The ff. criteria that need verification are: 1) Size of molecule (MW, Angstroms) with respect to the protein analyte binding to it, 2) Denaturation "creating a randomicity" on the net charge of surface irregardless of the molecule being cationic or anionic in binding characteristics, 3) Amphoterically charged tagged reagent with +ve and -ve end grps. bonding to the protein analyte due to van der Waals forces and net charged ends yet to be tested and 4) finally, a) quantitative or proportionate binding, b) saturation point with background using the critical micellar concentration (CMC) and resulting resolution of bands and c) unstacking of the bonds if the CMC is surpassed.
3) Seco-Lanosteroidal Agonist Biosynthesis - initial lab bench syntheses: dubbed the 7-step 'Flores Synthesis'; we are slating the development of a robust sub-hydroponic system using marine prairie grass spp. that will be designed via protoplast fusion and backcrossing to develop prolific leaf and root growth depending on PNA-conjugates used to boost growth-related plant parts (see: PlantForm in this portal website with news on their development of tobacco as a system for current biopharming of biosimilars and designed to bring drug cost developments down further) perceived as one of our leading 'non-GMO techs' in concept. We will not go into this again in detail as has been elsewhere but top-notch medical research given time constraints of calibre is required to successfully complete this slated project, a life's work of our Principal at "SkyeBlue" present on the worldwide web which begun in 1979-1980 in Canada as IP holder. We are now looking into possibilities of engaging innovative scholarly researchers with M.D. and/or Ph.D. calibre to continuing and hopefully finalizing work on the so-called VitD-Agonists (VitD-As) for release eventually to protect against or immunomodulate chronic inflammatory conditions including what develops in the North American population including pigmented subjects as Cancers as a therapeutic and enriched supplement to bread and milk products.
4) Polymer IBPN Synthesis.
5) Cis-Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Dietetic Gels.
6) PNA-conjugate (e. g. B12) ("carrier") - E. g. BR323 reagent herbicide and BR322 reagent pesticide, without teratogenic properties and to other toxicities, that will rival integrated pest management (IPM); e. g. reagent fine biochemical that will produce over-producing amino acid yeast supplements; to the best of our knowledge, 'SkyeBlue', knows of a myriad of Life Science, Health, Biomedical and Medical Sciences applications to this growing field in terms of reagents (e. g. agro, pharma and other therapeutics) including new areas to establish in oncogenetics and therapy. We outline here the following carrier (+linker - not specified for now) of the peptide nucleic acid gene silencer with: B12 sublingual in higher animals for e. g. with growth and development or other production parameters such as our boosted hi-protein milking cows, a non-GMO alternative to conventional cell reproductive manipulated GMO animals requiring filtration of milk products to remove the contaminants in rec-DNA material and in cellular detritus in milk; auxins for crops and other weeds as in increasing C-sink capacity in cropping, inhibition of protease in harvested plant material for silage, decreasing lignin and increasing complex and wate r soluble carbohydrates as fodders and for food, and selectively killing weeds as an herbicide; and finally insect pheremones as insecticides for direct applied applications in cropped fields where applicable and also with pest control with 'pheremonal traps'.
- E. g. is a spray application via droned farming (GPS-controlled). PNA-auxin biocropping for boosted n-3 fatty acids in grains and flavanoids / carotenoids as anti-oxidants in herbs and vegetables. There is interest here in particular with n-3 fatty acids and their health benefits. The epidemiological evidence states that it bears down on factors towards atherosclerosis being associative cholesterol in liver metabolism and the continued role of statins when it is high, a preventative and supportive role for n-2 fatty acids from food or intaked and a more effective treatment of the chronic inflammatory condition with specific biopharma. These will address preventatives for heart health and interventives and also for Type 2 diabetes (T2D).
7a) Resin-based shifted digestion and absorption with protected release of bioactive peptides (e. g. regulating vasodilation in humans);
7b) "Osmo-pharming" - GMO osmotic pressured delivery of seco-steroidals into hydroponically raised plants (sub- or marine-) for conversion to VitD agonists (or variants) involving interactive biopolymeric polar/nonpolar-exchange bioresins with an allowance for permeation positi oned at the delivery junction point attached manually to the plant. No word yet on the specs. for this delivery device as installed manually via skilled labour. We guess it might be manually 'clipped' on via device.
7c) Resin-based protected / or slow release amino acids / peptides for ruminal applications in livestock (see below for study framework). The ion-exchange resins will be designed from biopolymers with attached amino acids (acidic to basic) with pectin pelleting as the backbone which is digestible at a given rate giving it a characteristic binding constant and therefore release rate. The ion-exchange matrix in the micropellet particles on which microbial cells can attach to uptake amino acid/peptides via chemotaxis. Concentrations/dosing levels in the volume compartment of the stomach will be calculated and measured rate of uptake of both amino acid/peptide mixture ratio calculated after recovery to measure isotope labels on amino acids from both free and peptides. The nature of the chemotaxis will be observed by microscopic examination with time after sampling particulates from the harvested biopolymeric micropellet fraction. Osmopharm SA is a company in southern Switzerland or nr. northern Italy that believes it has technology at hand utilizable by the protein utilizing microbial rumen to actually test and document the use of time release capsules using their unique gel matrix (the biopolymer involved is not known to us) with ion-exchange movement with osmosis (H2O) in the process of defragmentation.
Experimental design: In vivo studies utilizing rumen cannulated animals for rumen samplings can now be carried out using materials as pectins designed with ion-exchange resin groups concentrated varied accordingly and of a pKa according to the neutral point of the peptide's amino acid profile loaded into the rumen as substrate in pectin using peptide dosed with 15N stable isotope label to populate rumen contents with mixing; time of mixing established and then random sampling carried out to 15% of pooled samples 'killed' or stopped at time of sampling and the total pool further subsampled; the microbial cell protein (MCP) fraction is separated and measured for 15N content via 15N-NMR using differential centrifugation for microbial cells and then hydrolyzed to separate by prep liquid-liquid HPLC chromatography before recovery quantitatively of the amino acid 15N load in ug per g MCP. Comparative study is made between peptide amino acid in the pectin gel matrix and 15N content in microbial cell protein to measure a so-called "Km" of the gel matrix binding capacity generating an "S" curve to saturation of 15N concentration in MCP vs. peptide amino acid concentration in the gel matrix with the "Km" determined by drawing a line at 0.5 of the "Y" axis, the range to saturation across to the "S" curve and down to the "X" axis.
To determine the parameters to calculate experimentally a "Km," "in range," an in vitro study will be carried out first with an artificial rumen machine or Rusitec(R): a) concentration of peptide used in the gel, b) time of samplings given the mixing time in the volume of the Rusitec(R), c) the peptide compositional profile in amino acids to be synthesized and provided in bulk by the manufacturer, d) the manufacture of the gelled pellets by the pelleter machine of given design, e) the cost estimate of commonly available 15N amino acids labelled for making the peptides in the pellets, and f) the load of gel pellets into the Rusitec(R) machine. Analytics will be performed on the processed and treated subsamples from Rusitec(R) as per well-established technique in the laboratory.
8) Bionol (our form of biokerosene) produced from farmed agave cropping in semi-arid climes like Mexico and sub-Saharan Africa (here to help keep dessertification in check). The rxn. scheme is given below and is aimed at controlled volume-mixed rxn. timing via a theoretical die-fitted tortioned cavity mixer. The developed PNA-auxin driven precision cropped sap or juice / fibre stream is over production for gasohol (automative) from sap for bionol with further conversion / refining.
Rxn. Schema: (steps 1 -->11) [see this site: Bio-Kerosene AtJ (r2).]
* D. A. Flores. All rights reserved. (c) 2003-2050. D. A. Flores is solely the owner of the said invention ideas.
Last update of this entry: December 23, 2021