|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [Z] 518 active entries
An SBO Company
We are an info commercial company on the Internet providing by Courtesy of D. A. Flores novel organichemical synthetics and their schema both through our own problem-solve or as derived from the literature. Call us for a quote to answer your needs.
Our work in: (all require organo chemical syntheses)**
1) Lignin Synthesis - new schema for lignin syntheses. Studying the lignin polymeric structure to be combined with polymeric resin as a natural and durable looking counter top and cabinetry in interior decor and construction. There is now industry development in the area as we speak.
2) DT Synthesis - A HI-resolving "pulsed" electrophoresis & dye-tagging mechanism.
We are deriving preliminary evidence of alternative chromophore or fluorometric dye tags. The latter is at a preliminary stage. We have designed a synthetic schema or formula involving a Retinol A precursor undergoing catalytic reduction of the cycloalkene portion of the molecule over Platinum/Alumina in the liquid phase of cyclohexane at 25 deg C, at 1 atm H2(g) (see: A. S. Hussey et al., 1968. J. Org. Chem. 33: 610-616), followed by free radical halogenation of the primary alkane using Cl2(g) that results in an "unbalanced reaction with many other products and yielding ~2.5% yield of the desired primary halogenated alkane, then ammoniation of the halogenated alkane; this foll owed by sulfonation using Cl(SO3)H to give a 'linear' molecule that has an NH2- grp on one end and a -SO3H grp. on the other; the next step is to take the fluophorometric tag or molecule and in 1:1 stochiometry react an ester grp in betwe en the fluophore portion and the heterocyclic-sidechain portion(see: M. Morak et al., 2009. J. Lipid Res. 50: 1281-1292) and the end NH2- grp to form a stable amide bond thus forming what we call: the VitA-Fluorescent Dye Tagg ed Amido Sulfonate (VFAS) reagent or molecule. The ff. criteria that need verification are: 1) Size of molecule (MW, Angstroms) with respect to the protein analyte binding to it, 2) Denaturation "creating a randomicity" on the net charge of surface irregardless of the molecule bing cationic or anionic in binding characteristics, 3) Amphoterically charged tagged reagent with +ve and -ve end grps. bonding to the protein analyte due to van der Waals forces and net charged ends yet to be tested and 4) finally, a) quantitative or proportionate binding, b) saturation point with background using the critical micellar concentration (CMC) and resulting resolution of bands and c) unstacking of the bonds if the CMC is surpassed.
3) Seco-Lanosteroidal Agonist Biosynthesis - initial lab bench syntheses: dubbed the 7-step 'Flores Synthesis'; we are slating the development of a robust sub-hydroponic system using marine prairie grass spp. that will be designed via protoplast fusion and backcrossing to develop prolific leaf and root growth depending on PNA-conjugates used to boost growth-related plant parts (see: PlantForm in this po rtal website with news on their development of tobacco as a system for current biopharming of biosimilars and designed to bring drug cost developments down further) perceived as one of our leading 'non-GMO techs' in concept. We will not go into this again in detail as has been elsewhere but top-notch medical research given time constraints of calibre is required to successfully complete this slated project, a life's work of our Principal at "SkyeBlue" present on the worldwide web which begun in 1979-1980 in Canada as IP holder. (Copies of the volume are available, rev. 2020, at www.skyeblueorganization.com gift and bookshop.) We are now looking into possibilities of engaging innovative scholarly researchers with M.D. and/or Ph.D. calibre to continuing and hopefully finalizing work on the so-called VitD-Agonists (VitD-As) for release eventually to protect against or immunomodulate chronic inflammatory conditions including what develops in the North American population including pigmented subjects as Cancers as a therapeutic and enriched supplement to bread and milk products.
4) Polymer IBPN Synthesis.
5) Cis-Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Dietetic Gels.
6) PNA-conjugate (e. g. B12) ("carrier") - E. g. BR323 reagent herbicide and BR322 reagent pesticide, without teratogenic properties and to other toxicities, that will rival integrated pest management (IPM); e. g. reagent fine biochemical that will produce over-producing amino acid yeast supplements; to the best of our knowledge, 'SkyeBlue', knows of a myriad of Life Science, Health, Biomedical and Medical Sciences applications to this growing field in terms of reagents (e. g. agro, pharma and other therapeutics) including new areas to establish in oncogenetics and therapy.
7a) Resin-based shifted digestion and absorption with protected release of bioactive peptides (e. g. regulating vasodilation in humans);
7b) "Osmo-pharming" - GMO osmotic pressured delivery of seco-steroidals into hydroponically raised plants (sub- or marine-) for conversion to VitD agonists (or variants) involving interactive biopolymeric polar/nonpolar-exchange bioresins with an allowance for permeation positi oned at the delivery junction point attached manually to the plant. No word yet on the specs. for this delivery device as installed manually via skilled labour. We guess it might be manually 'clipped' on via device.
7c) Resin-based protected / or slow release amino acids / peptides for ruminal applications in livestock (see below for study framework). The ion-exchange resins will be designed from biopolymers with attached amino acids (acidic to basic) with pectin pelleting as the backbone which is digestible at a given rate giving it a characteristic binding constant and therefore release rate. The ion-exchange matrix in the micropellet particles on which microbial cells can attach to uptake amino acid/peptides via chemotaxis. Concentrations/dosing levels in the volume compartment of the stomach will be calculated and measured rate of uptake of both amino acid/peptide mixture ratio calculated after recovery to measure isotope labels on amino acids from both free and peptides. The nature of the chemotaxis will be observed by microscopic examination with time after sampling particulates from the harvested biopolymeric micropellet fraction.
** D. A. Flores. All rights reserved. (c) 2003-2050. D. A. Flores is solely the owner of the said invention ideas.
Last update of this entry: June 03, 2020