|Registry of biomedical companies:
 [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 455 active entries
A sourcing company in the solar collecting industry for effective greenhousing technology-cum-aquariabloc hydroponic technology at sustainable economies of scale.
Features of our system base array are as ff.:
1) Glassed-in enclosures and domed roofing (e. g. X25 enclosures/configured array).
2) Electricity/heating/lighting (LED)/pumps/cooling.
3) Partly sunkened hollow concrete block construction surround configured with haystacking green insulation. E. g. from marine grass dried hays also used for feeds, food from animal livestock products and bioenergy fermentation.
4) Concentric array configuration fanned out from the core's centre.
5) Fitted cubic centred array with satellited solar panelling with cabled connections.
6) WiFi/PC System Controller / GPS (semi-automated operation).
7) Tunnel Interlocked Array.
8) Landscaped gardened at base.
9) Fitted Aquariabloc configured interior.
10) Gated piping regulated control.
We plan to collect, outfit and package our product design and parts & servicing for export for developing country markets in China and the Tropics from Brit. Columbia Canada.
SKYEVIEW: The proposed application or approach to using a contained greenhouse or in configurated networks locally , especially accessible to residential properties and also near enough to urban/peri-urban areas where consumer demand is situated most is as described here termed: "secured distribution by localization of plant crop capacity," and is ideal in larger scale against, as it is termed, selective disruption from natural and man-made disasters like hurricanes, typhoons, brush fires, earth quakes & floods in addition to weatherproofing man-made green structures to a given specification affecting only localized areas at a time. There is also a predicted trend towards further intensification and boosting of production levels to capacity given the economic savings, its growing expected popularity and its relative ease or convenience of application.
(c) D. A. Flores. SKYE BLUE INTERNET. Port Coquitlam. BC. Canada V3B 1G3.
Last update of this entry: December 07, 2021