|Registry of biomedical companies:
[(]  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 489 active entries
Toll free: +011-604-941-9022
Concerned with developing new drug candidates for drug heart health through preventative therapy. They work through the central mechanism of chronic anti-inflammatory control and work at two different levels:
Our five classes of medicinal or drug candidates known that are theoretical (T) / experimental (E) / practical (P):
1) analogue to p38: p34493 (T),
2) seco-steroidal drug to active VitD form, 'ant-agonist' (E); VitD is just beginning to be recognized and discovered for its potential effectiveness against chronic inflammatory-related diseases like diabetes T2, atherosclerosis and colon and, perhaps breast, cancers. Multiple sclerosis has also been recently implicated; the dose-response relationship is of interest where various pro-VitD drugs that bind to differing degrees can sustain for greater therapeutic effect or strength against cancers for prevention and therapy;
3) non-secosteroidal drugs to MAPK3 (P),
4) MFP-1 at nuclear receptor to block NF-kappaBeta activation; e. g. cysteine theories: a) coordinate bonding by direct intermolecular apposition; b) coordinate bonding through intermolecular complexation (E),
5) boosted bovine lactoferrin (bLF) or caprine LF (cLF) and caprine casein (cC) from GMO cows in milk (T),
6) an oral drug that activates supposed fructan receptors for full-spectrum immunogeneisis of the lower gut organ and other as yet proposed endocrine metabolic routes in its comprehensive effect through gut health including prevention and even treatment of colon cancers (T) (see: The Protocol Bulletin, Issue 1, January 2021, on request from 'Skye Blue'),
7) heart-health via b.p. regulation and heart function (e. g. pumping action and circulation) for long-term maintenance using nitrous oxide generating compounds from cardiovasoactive peptides from foods like tuna Bonita and currently studied red beets concentrate. The latter could also be relatable to its colour pigments; they may require protective, time-release encapsulation in the stomach of patients taking for release in the lower gut (P).
8) heart health via b.p. regulation and heart function (e. g. pumping and circulation) for long-term maintenance with cardio glycoside active compounds (there are believed to be a number) from water hyacinth lilly, an ecologically significant species serving as clogging waterways if unchecked, feed for water-going wildlife, monogastric and ruminant (e. g. as silage) farm production livestock and remediation of pollutants (organic from silting, chemical such as heavy pollutants) in nature's waterways (E).
9) peptides from, e. g. tuna Bonita, salmon and possibly proteinaceous peptides from veggies and fruit foods for heart health as in 8) above encapsulated in what we have proprietarily dubbed as Elastane (R) from elastin fibres derived from beef cattle which we call the ZappoTechnique(R) all rights reserved held under copyright by D. A. Flores, 2022/23, described as: 1) Taking elastin strands and measuring cross-linking CYSTEINE residues/strand with work-up of reduction of disulfide bridging between and within strands and then 2) controlling the rxn. stochiometrically to 1/2 of AA-strand-(CYS)-CH2-S-H unreacted to 1/2 of AA-strand-(CYS)-CH2-SO2H which was oxidized chemically (we will keep this information secret at this time before release to the public) and then 3) react both to form modular caged constructs in the presence of concentrated peptide(s) using these side grps. in nucleophilic attack with each other forming the adduct after OH- catalyzed elimination and the production of H2O after work-up, being AA-strand-(CYS)-CH2-S=S-CH2-(CYS)-strand-AA which is to be tested with time-delayed reactivity, viz. release with stomach acid-catalyzed digestion using HCl(aq), gastrin, pepsin in a simulated stomach if the said peptide(s) survive to the small intestines for further absorption: this is critical for successful delivery to the lower gut where they can have optimum effect with uptake through the gut wall post-absorptively (E).
Cardiohealth and "Perfluence": supporting stress-related conditions through heart health therapy is our goal. Does the use of nutritionals and their drugs (see: Cardiostatins and epicardiostatins, proposed above) that impact heart health correlate and could have a significant effect on the outcome of severity and save lives from conditioning cardiac strength or dysfunction; at the molecular level, Ca2+ function, inflammation in the tissues and b.p. are all to be further investigated.
Cardiohealth and WSC/Complex CHO: It is speculated at this time what the link is between supported heart health and a regular intake of complex CHO in the diet. Noted, dietary fibre is associated with lower incidence and mortality from disease and (beta2->1)fructans, which have been speculated to have receptors in the lower gut (not just affecting probiotic microbial metabolism) and may have far reaching effects past their receptors in the intestinal epithelial cells via cell signaling likened to VitD receptors (VDR) and Ca2+ receptors which are believed to be in 'parallel' in diseases like atheroslerosis, diabetesT2 and colon/breast cancers. Much more research will proceed in these areas in the coming years as to the receptor-cell signaling is concerned with dietary complex CHO intake and nutrition.
SKYEVIEW: Accessory proteins to polyunsaturated fat absorption with LDLs/HDLs into plasma may be more beneficial for fish than red meats and/or specially fed eggs and milk products. The L'Oleo fat/protein complex formulated for this heart dietetic and other preventative to chronic inflammation may require further investigation into these seafood choices.
SKYEVIEW: The ancilliary heart health drug to VitD also known to us as an epicardiostatin (also VitD receptor modulator, VDRM) is to be administered subcutaneously through the fatty tissues and released over a period of maintenance in body tissues proscribed by dosage as a % of b.wt. based on assessed VitD plasma levels. The epicardiostatin is believed to act on VitD receptors (VDRs) in various tissues throughout the body and is catabolized at a slower rate than VitD. Cancer prevention from this ancilliary drug would also be amenable from evidence over the correlation found between VitD's action and its incidence with sunlight irradiation (UV) underneath the skin. Dietary levels as already indicated would also limit VitD's action typically from plant and dairy sources. Manufacturing capacity and market for the drug would likely evolve from Scandinavia and Arabia for these reasons. Warning has been made for unlicensed and illicit drug trade amongst users in possible demarcated areas around the world. We propose a preventative health nutritional (PHN) plan to best administer drug-making and its use in specific countries that warrant its use.
Last update of this entry: November 02, 2022