|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 504 active entries
Vegesna Biosolutions is a start-up biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of Novel BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, PROBIOTICS, FEED SUPPLEMENTS, and SPECIALTY MOLECULES, microbial and enzymatic products in the fields of TEXTILES, LEATHER, BEVERAGES, PAPER INDUSTRY, AGRI, AQUA, POULTRY and VETERINARY Biotechnology. Our company applies newly innovative techniques to develop various results in the environmental uses. The company has a dedicated focus on catering to the needs of holistic medicines and nutritional requirements for animal healthcare and human healthcare. Backed by a Young and Energetic team consisting of Biotechnologists, Chemists, Marketing and Management Professionals, our products have been developed through extensive research over many years. The company has proven capability in R&D, Scale-up, and has state-of-the-art production facilities to manufacture a wide range of API’s and bioactive molecules. Vegesna Bio provides guidance to aspiring and young entrepreneurs, technology up gradations for existing industries, technology development, contract research and development and provides customized solutions for your projects. Our advisory panel consists of eminent Food and Biotechnology Scientists, Environmental Scientists and Engineers having several years of experience in these areas. The core team consists of Biotechnologists, and Environmental Engineers.
Vegesna Biosolutions is a technology-based enterprise, where tradition mixes well with courageous entrepreneurship. At Vegesna Bio, emphasis is in research, development, manufacture and marketing of innovative value-added products and services of highest quality.
Vegesna Biosolutions invests the sum of its knowledge, resources and experiences in developing ways to keep healthy and safe livestock and aquaculture production.
Vegesna Biosolutions’ emphasis is on Research and Development and has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, modern built R&D units and well equipped Quality Control Laboratory.
Vegesna Biosolutions has an immaculately laid portfolio based on its core strengths of knowledge and experience in diversified Sciences such as Aquaculture, Veterinary Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemical engineering and many more. Vegesna Bios’ livestock vertical deals with different livestock segments such as Poultry, Aquaculture and veterinary feed supplements and medicines (Antibacterial agents, Feed mixes, Sanitizers, Powders, Premixes etc.), whereas the chemsitry vertical deals with new process development, process optimization and development of new biomolecules and API’s. We also provide R&D in development and profiling of impurities for critical API manufacturing.
Vegesna Biosolutionsrecognizes the reality of the fast changing world of today, the challenges it faces and with a staunch belief that the only guarantee of success is to offer Value through Innovation coupled high quality products and services.
The administrative office of the company is located at 304, Classic Avenue, Street No.4, Czech Colony, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad. At Vegesna Bio, we know that each day our employees make an important commitment to our company – the commitment to work to the best of their ability in support of our mission to provide the highest quality products.
We believe that our greatest assets are the gifts, talents and abilities of our employees. We foster a sense of community throughout our organization that respects a diversity of perspectives, opinions, talents and backgrounds.
The company’s contract manufacturing facility is located at Plot No. 44&45, Industrial Development Area, Kothur, Mahbubnagar District in India.
Vegesna Biosolutions intends to operate modern manufacturing plant facilities and follow current Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines (cGMPs). We promise our clients and customers to provide fully finished product: packed, bottled, labeled, and boxed for shipment, resale and end use.
In bringing together R&D capabilities with marketing, business development, and sales teams as well as our customers, Vegesna Biosolutionscreates a working environment that encourages openness and the rapid exchange of new ideas while at the same time ensures high-performance discipline in development. We have established business relationship with many clients in India and abroad.
Our main focus is on the supply high quality products with the most competitive prices and punctual delivery, every trade steps, like negotiation, documents preparations, delivery and supply.
Vegesna Biosolutions made its foray into microbial fermentation to support the manufacture of biofertilizers, probiotics & enzymes using submerged fermentation and solid substrate fermentation technology.
The facility is spread in a Two Acres Plot with a RRC Covered Built-up Area of 800 Square Meters (8500 Sq Ft), Additional storage facility for, 75 HP Electricity from Grid with a generator backup for uninterrupted power supply, Quarantine shed, Trial Plots and a small animal house for testing. The R&D facility is well equipped with the instruments required for carrying out Research and Quality Analysis activities. The Microbiology lab is equipped with a Laminar Airflow, Incubators, Hot air Owens, and colony counters.
We have two submerged fermenters capable of handling bacteria, fungal and yeast cultures. Additionally, we have a large scale solid substrate fermentation facility for enzymes production.
Sufficient Facility for downstream processing, extraction of enzymes, bioactive molecules, Centrifuges, Driers, Blending, Sifting, Pulverizing, and packing facilities are available for handling large volumes of products.
· 500 sft R&D laboratory
· 2000 lit fermentation facility
· 1500 sft Solid state fermentation facility
· 1000 Kg/ hr steam generator
· 3000 CFU clean air system
· Facilities for down stream processing and packaging
· R&D Facility for extraction, purification and process development for Biomolecules.
· Installed capacity of 100 tons per month of Enzymes, Probiotics, and Biomolecules.
· Contract manufacture and R&D services.
Areas of Operation:
1. Enzymes for Textile, Leather, Beverages and Paper Industry : Cellulase, Amylase, Protease, Xylanase, Lipase.
2. Enzymes for feed and poultry : Cellulase, Amylase, Protease, Phytase, Xylanase, Lipase, Mannanase, Alpha galactosidse, Betaglucosidase.
3. Enzymes for Biotech Industries: Customized according to customers specifications.
4. Enzymes for Pharma industry (manufacturing of chiral intermediates)
5. Enzymes for Clinical and Diagnostics: Peroxidase, catalase, Glucose oxidase, cholesterol oxidase etc.
6. Development of Diagnostic kits.
7. Development of Biosensors.
8. Production of proteins of therapeutic, industrial, food and feed applications
12. Vermi biofertilizers
13. Natural Herbal extracts
14. Organic Fertilizer granules (Gluconate Technology).
15. Microbes and Enzymes for environmental pollution control
1. Design and installation of ETP.
2. Design, Installation and Operation of Zero Liquid Discharge Systems.
3. Water treatment solutions for domestic and industrial Purposes.
4. Bioremediation of contaminated soils & water.
5. Biomedical waste management.
6. Hazardous and Solid waste management
Analytical and Quality Testing and Training
1. Analytical Method development
2. Assay development and validation
3. Analysis of Biological, clinical, pharmaceutical, Industrial, food and environmental samples.
4. Contract R&D for Product Development, Training for academia, industry, clinical establishments etc.
· Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore.
· School of Life Sciences, DAVV., Indore
· Department of Biotechnology, IIT, Guawahati.
· CCMB, Hyderabad.
· Dept. of Microbiology, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Individual Microbial Strains:
1. Bacillus subtilis
2. B. megaterium
3. B. pasteurii
4. B. cereus
5. B. pumilis
6. B. licheniformis
7. B. amyloliquifaciens
8. B. polymyxa
9. B. terreus
10. B. firmus
11. Streptococcus fecium
12. Alcaligenes fecalis
13. Lactobacillus sporogenes
14. L. acidophilus
15. L. lactis
16. L. casei
17. Brevibacterium longum
18. L. acidlactii
19. Bifidobacter bifidum
20. Rhodococcus rubrum
21. R. chroococcum
22. Rhodobacter sps.
23. Pseudorhodomonas sps.
24. Paracoccus denitrificans
25. Paracoccus pantotropus
26. Pseudomonas denitrificans
27. Pseudomonas florescens
28. Pseudomonas putida
29. Thiobacillus thiooxidans
30. Thiobacillus ferrooxidans
31. Thiobacillus denitrificans
32. Acinetobacter sps.
33. Cellulomonas uda
34. Cellulomonas carate
35. Aspergillus oryzae
36. Aspergillus niger
37. Penicillium sps.
38. Rhizopus oryzae
39. Rhizopus arrhizus
40. Saccharomyces cerevisae
41. Saccharomyces boulardii
42. Candida rugosa
45. Nitrobacter winogradskii.
46. Nitrosomonas sps.
47. Trichoderma viride
48. Trichoderma harzianum
49. Metarhizium anisopliae
50. Beauveria bassiana
51. Verticillium lecanii
Last update of this entry: August 31, 2019