|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 504 active entries
Am Klopferspitz 19
Phone: +49-(0)89- 780
Fax: +49-(0)89- 780 16&
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
LEUKOCARE provides a next-generation formulation technology platform for the protection of proteins like biopharmaceuticals to allow the development of better products. The proprietary Stabilizing and Protecting Solutions (SPS®) technologies are provided to development projects of partners in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. As different stakeholders have different needs, the SPS® platform is separated into the following three main pillars:
- improvement of thermal stability
- protection during sterilization
- functionalization of medical devices
LEUKOCARE's SPS® technologies improve stability and quality of biologics like antibodies, vaccines etc. in dry and liquid formulation and protect proteins in biologically functionalized medical devices like implants, wound dressings, microneedles etc. during sterilization.
Beyond, LEUKOCARE supports its partners with related services and know how in order to evaluate and to implement the SPS® technologies in the partnered products:
- Establishment of accelerated aging models for stability testing
- Development of customized lyophilization protocols
- Development of spray drying and spray freeze drying processes
- Coupling of biological compounds to functionalize surfaces of medical devices
- Conduction of analytics and establishment of biological read outs
LEUKOCARE’s research and development activities are based on its well established quality management system (QM) according to EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485.
Last update of this entry: November 28, 2014