|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 592 active entries
12, Indraprastha, 1-D, Raheja town ship,
Jitendra Road , Malad (E) , Mumbai -400097.
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
THE ORGANIZATION :
The company was incorporated in the year 1989 as modest entrepreneurial Venture, and since then, backed by highly experienced management team of professional technocrats, it has progressed and evolved as most trusted manufacturer.
The Management has 25 years of experience in Bulk Active pharmaceutical Ingredients, Fine Chemicals & Intermediates.
The company seeks, builds and thrives on long term Business relations only. Uncompromising Professional attitudes in each and every aspect of Manufacturing and supplies, have brought BPPL to its present dominant position in the Bulk Drugs and Fine chemicals Industries.THE GUIDING FORCE : The Promoter Mr.Jagdish Parikh is a Post Graduate in Organic Chemistry (Synthetic Drugs and Pharmaceuticals) with over 25 years experience in various highly reputed companies, in Manufacturing, Quality Control and R & D dept. The team consists Post Graduates and Graduates and Chemical Engineers with an experience of 15 / 20 years in their respective field, including Marketing.
VISION : To become a respected company in Pharmaceutical Industry, known for its technical capabilities, cGMP commitments, Total Quality Management (TQM) concept and deliveries. The vision is to grow and expand and venture into a Contract Manufacturing and Marketing of a variety of Life Saving Bulk Drugs & Industrial Chemicals with consistent quality with as low “impurities profile” as possible.
The mission is to apply scientific approach to Each and every aspect of manufacturing & supplies, by effective participation in Technical discussion with Product and Materials Managers thereby to attain leadership in the product ventured.
POLICY OF THE COMPANY :
* Consistency in quality;
* Prompt and scheduled deliveries;
* Effective and Efficient communication skill;
* Complete and Perfect Documentation;
* Effective Participation in Technical discussion with Materials an
Production dept. for their changing needs;
PHILOSOPHY OF THE COMPANY
* Do not act as mere "Supplier" but as "in-house problem-solver"
(of the client)
* Do not give "Just a product" but a product that performs to “Individual
* Do not believe in resting on your laurels, but constantly identify new business opportunities and prepare to march ahead into the future.
* Growth comes through vitalization of both, the people and the
OUR CURRENT ACTIVITIES :
* Contract manufacturing. * Export of APIs and Pharmacopoeial fine chemicals
* Importing Basic fine chemicals and distributing.
* Representing overseas manufacturers to market their products in India.
* This Manufacturing Facilities of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
(Expectorants) (Guaifenesin) are as per the cGMP and certified as
per ISO 9001 : 2000, certified by TUV.
Our Products :
1. SORBIC ACID : FCC V / E 202 (Food Preservative) (E 202 : As per European Standards also) (White, fine crystalline, Free flowing) Packing : 25 Kgs. Carton / Box. 2. POTASSIUM SORBATE : FCC V / E 200 (Food Preservative) (E 200 : As per European Standards also) (Whitish Granular, Free Flowing ) Packing : 25 Kgs. Carton. (5 KGS. PACKING ALSO OFFER) Along with our regular products : 1. E.D.T.A. DI POTASSIUM (LR/AR/ACS/GR/FCC) (25 KGS)2. INOSITOL FCC IV / LR/AR (10 /25 KGS )3. E.D.T.A. DI SODIUM (LR/AR/ACS/GR / FCC) (25 KGS BAGS).4. CHROMIUM PICOLINATE / POLYNICOTINATE (1 KG. / 5 KGS.)5. ZINC PICOLINATE (5 KGS . / 25 KGS.) 6. NISIN AND NATAMYCIN (Most effective Food Preservatives) (500 gms. / 1000 gms./ 5 Kgs. / 10 Kgs.) 7. SUCRALOSE (1000 gms. / 5 Kgs. / 10 Kgs.) (Food Sweeteners) 8. ASPARTAME FCC VI / USP’32 / NF’27 (Food Sweeteners) (25 Kgs. Hard Carton / 1.0 Kg Aluminium Foil pack ) 9. ACESULFAME – K (FCC V / BP / EP) (Food Sweeteners)
(1000 Gms. / 25 KGs.)
E.D.T.A. FINE / PHARMA CHEMICALS (ITCHS CODE : 29224990)
|Products ||Grades||Mol. Wt.||CAS No.|
|1.||E.D.T.A. ACID (Anhy.)(Edetic Acid) ||LR GradeAR GradeB.P. / E.P.U.S.P.||292.24||60 – 00 – 4 |
|2.||E.D.T.A. DI SOIDUM (Anhy.)(Di Sod. Edetate) || --||336.21||139 – 33 – 3|
|3.||E.D.T.A. DI SODIUM (Dihydrate)(Di Sod. Edetate) ||LR GradeAR GradeB.P. / E.P.U.S.P.J.P.||372.24||6381 – 92 – 6|
|4.||E.D.T.A. TRISODIUM (Monohydrate) ||Pure ||376.21|| ---|
|5.||E.D.T.A. TETRA SODIUM(Anhydrous) (Edetate Sodium) ||LR GradeAR GradeB.P. / E.P.U.S.P.||380.20||64 – 02 – 8|
|6.||E.D.T.A. TETRA SODIUM(Dihydrate) ||LR GradeAR GradeB.P. / E.P.U.S.P.||416.20||10378 – 23 – 1|
|7.||E.D.T.A. TETRA SODIUM (Trihydrate) ||Pure||434.20||67401 – 50 – 7|
|8.||E.D.T.A. TETRA SODIUM (Tetrahydrate) ||Pure||452.20||13235 – 36 – 4|
|9.||E.D.T.A. CALCIUM DI SODIUM(Dihydrate)(Edetate Calcium Di Sodium) ||LR GradeAR GradeB.P. / E.P.U.S.P.||410.13||23411-34-9|
|10.||EDETATE DI POTASSIUM(Dihydrate) ||LR GradeAR Grade||404.45||25102 – 12 – 9|
|11.||EDETATE TETRA POTASSIUM ||LR GradeAR Grade||480.45||5964 – 35 – 2|
Note : The best quality products, ever produced in the world, with “Impurity A”, almost “NIL” / “Not detectable”.Residual Solvents as per U.S.P. / ICH Guidelines.
Last update of this entry: September 15, 2010
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking