|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 591 active entries
3204-4464 Markham St
Victoria, V8Z 7X8
Stock symbol: IPA.TSX
Custom Monoclonal Antibody Development Specialists
Over 25 years experience making monoclonal antibodies. IPA has generated hybridomas against a large variety of antigens. Custom mAb in 65 days using our mouse Rapid Prime system. We also offer services in hybridoma development, Rabbit monoclonal antibody generation and purification, OmniMouse and OmniRat human antibody generation, polyclonal production in multiple species, peptide synthesis and cell line storage. Hybridoma cell lines developed by IPA remain exclusive property of the client, with no royalty fees.
Our customer receives up to 5 clones with additional clone accessibility. Prior to project initiation, you are provided with personalized project proposals and strategy consultation. A typical hybridoma development project usually takes 6-8 months and multiple phases: immunization, fusion, cloning and hybridoma stabilization. Any aspect of these four phases can be customized to meet your needs. The investigator has the option to terminate hybridoma development projects prior to the beginning of any phase. If desired, projects can be transferred to you at any point during these phases to give unparalleled control over your project.
• Over 95 % success rate
• We’ve been making mAbs since 1983
• Experience with more than 1,000 monoclonal antibody projects
• Over 5000 specific antibody cell lines delivered to satisfied customers
• We guarantee results (ELISA positive and stable clones against immunogenic antigen)
• High quality services and products at reasonable prices
• Certified, Quality Assured Laboratory
• GRP Process for All Procedures
• FREE consulting of antigen selection
• FREE consulting of antigen screening
New services offered:
- Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies (royalty free)
- DNA Sequencing of Hybridoma Clones (Variable Regions)
- Certified OmniMouse and OmniRat CRO
Last update of this entry: October 25, 2017
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking