|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 648 active entries
B- 64/1, 3rd stage PIA, Peenya
Bangalore - 560058
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
BioOrganics and applied Materials (www.bioorganics.biz) is a Custom Synthesis & Contract Research Organization started in Bangalore with the dynamic leadership of Junjappa-Ila heteroaromatic annulation fame Professor Junjappa and his friends with industrial experience.
• The chemists at BioOrganics have vast expertise in the area of heterocyclic, organosulfur, carbohydrate and nucleotide chemistry.
• The Chemists at BioOrganics have several years of experience in the field of lead identification and lead optimization in the process of drug discovery.
• At present BioOrganics is providing Contract R&D synthesis to multinational Pharma companies.
• Currently Bioorganics are working with Biochemicals and chemicals catalogue companies in US and Europe.
• Bioorganics is also involved in the research projects from Multinational Pharmaceutical companies.
• The products are organosulfur compounds, carbohydrate intermediates, Nor-nicotine, Anacardic acid derivatives, Substrates for Biological Enzyme assays like 4-Methylumbelliferyl-a-L-iduronide (and similar glycosides), Heterocyclic libraries, nucleotide building blocks, indoles, special benzyl bromides, thiomethyl anilines.
• Bioorganics provide analytical data like NMR, MS, HPLC, TLC etc along with the products.
• Bioorganics strive hard to satisfy the customer needs with quality products while maintain confidentiality and time schedules.
• Our prices are very competitive.
Last update of this entry: July 03, 2007
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking