||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 532 active entries
105 Highgrove Drive
Chapel Hill, 27516
United States of America, North Carolina
Phone: +1 (919) 969-1103
Fax: +1 (919) 969-9234
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy (www.ac-gt.com) is a consulting firm serving clients in industry and academic centers worldwide, providing assistance in process development and validation, GMP/GTP production, GMP facility design and operation, regulatory compliance, and strategic analysis of opportunities in cell, gene and tissue-based therapies.
These living biological therapies offer unprecedented opportunities, but are complicated by unique challenges in development and commercialization. Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy assists in key problem areas:
• Development and commercialization strategy
• Evolving regulatory requirements and applicability
• Product and process definition
• Biomaterials sourcing and control
• Clinical-scale process development, validation, high-throughput GMP and GTP manufacturing, closed-system process technology
• Product delivery
• Strategic partnerships
Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy leverages extensive practical experience in established and investigational human cell and tissue therapy products (HCT/Ps), gene therapy, and xenogeneic cell therapy products.
• Stem cells - blood, bone marrow, umbilical cord blood, mesenchymal stem cells, adult stem cells
• Immunotherapy - dendritic cell vaccines, lymphocytes, natural killer cells
• Gene therapy - non-viral and viral gene delivery, cell selection, ex vivo expansion
• Tissue-specific cell therapy - islet cells, hepatocytes, neural cells, chondrocytes, dermal cells
Further information about Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy services and staff can be found at www.ac-gt.com. The site also offers extensive information about cell therapy and gene therapy, including a library of reference material with downloadable publications and presentations, and links to other online resources.
Last update of this entry: September 29, 2010