||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 591 active entries
105 Highgrove Drive
Chapel Hill, 27516
United States of America, North Carolina
Phone: +1 (919) 969-1103
Fax: +1 (919) 969-9234
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy (www.ac-gt.com) is a consulting firm serving clients in industry and academic centers worldwide, providing assistance in process development and validation, GMP/GTP production, GMP facility design and operation, regulatory compliance, and strategic analysis of opportunities in cell, gene and tissue-based therapies.
These living biological therapies offer unprecedented opportunities, but are complicated by unique challenges in development and commercialization. Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy assists in key problem areas:
• Development and commercialization strategy
• Evolving regulatory requirements and applicability
• Product and process definition
• Biomaterials sourcing and control
• Clinical-scale process development, validation, high-throughput GMP and GTP manufacturing, closed-system process technology
• Product delivery
• Strategic partnerships
Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy leverages extensive practical experience in established and investigational human cell and tissue therapy products (HCT/Ps), gene therapy, and xenogeneic cell therapy products.
• Stem cells - blood, bone marrow, umbilical cord blood, mesenchymal stem cells, adult stem cells
• Immunotherapy - dendritic cell vaccines, lymphocytes, natural killer cells
• Gene therapy - non-viral and viral gene delivery, cell selection, ex vivo expansion
• Tissue-specific cell therapy - islet cells, hepatocytes, neural cells, chondrocytes, dermal cells
Further information about Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy services and staff can be found at www.ac-gt.com. The site also offers extensive information about cell therapy and gene therapy, including a library of reference material with downloadable publications and presentations, and links to other online resources.
Last update of this entry: September 29, 2010
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking