|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 648 active entries
P.O. Box 77
Phone: +358 9 5414506
BM-Science Brain & Mind Technologies Research Centre offers the knowledge, the expertise and the methods of psychophysiology through a wide range of services for medical professionals, the related industries, and individuals.
The main areas of focus and expertise are:
1. Scientific Research of high standards and quality, mainly in the study of human brain and mind (EEG studies), though spreading to the broad field of human physiology.
2. Professional Consulting - Due to the increasing demand of society in specialized knowledge in our area of expertise, we are helping different entities (medical and psychopharmacology professionals; medical industry) though consulting or services. BM-Science developed original scientifically based assessment multifunctional platfrom "InBrainR". This platform includes advanced analysis of functional brain electric activity measured by electroencephalogram (EEG), and provides a rapid screening for functional state of the brain, estimates its strong predispositions and potential risks of neurological/psychietric diseases that individual may or will have in future. The new services BrainMind AuditTM and Self-Me-ITM help to quantify objectively the mental aspects of performance such as focus and attention, information processing speed, stress regulation, emotions and overall brain resources, as well as different aspects fo Selfhood. These services allow to monitor the progress of training, rehabilitation or medication and adjust the strategy or training.
- Highly-qualified skills/know-how in neurophysiology
- Powerful unique techniques and methodologies for brain research acknowledged and validated by numerous publication in the scientific community
- Highly “networked personnel”, in continuous contact with world recognized neuroscientists
- Electrophysiology Laboratory for EEG scientific research
- Computing resources for complex and extensive data processing and analysis
- Versatile equipment for diverse experimental setups in neuroscience research.
Last update of this entry: June 08, 2016
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking