||Registry of biomedical companies:|
[(]  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 449 active entries
Palackeho tr. 56
612 00 Brno
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
BioVendor Laboratory Medicine, Inc. is a company that specializes in the production and distribution of in vitro research products for molecular and cellular laboratory medicine.
The scientific team of our R&D department, an integral part of the company, is currently focusing on the development of ELISA Kits.
Presently, we are concentrating on studies utilizing hormones and cytokines involved in:
- Energy metabolism and body weight regulation (Leptin, soluble Leptin Receptor, Resistin, Adiponectin)
- Bone metabolism (Osteoprotegerin, Osteoprotegerin Ligand, OIP-1)
- Systemic reaction to infection (Procalcitonin)
- Muscle growth control (Myostatin)
- Atherosclerosis progression (Cystatin C)
- Differential diagnosis of anemnia (soluble Transferrin Receptor)
Other research activities include the identification and cloning of genes from various biological species, the expression and purification of recombinant proteins, and the preparation of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.