|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [Z] 522 active entries
Champlain, NY 12919 USA
United States of America, New York
Toll free: (800) 518-0364
GA International is a premiere manufacturer of computer printable labels that exceed performance requirements in all clinical, research and forensics laboratory environments worldwide. Our LabTAG brand specializes in and offers a wide range of industry trusted, value-added label solutions, using high quality materials with innovative coatings and advanced adhesives.
Designed by scientists for scientists, our labeling solutions are created to maximize laboratory operational efficiency, minimize errors and reduce overall costs. We are continuously focused on the future and keeping pace with emerging technologies. To this end, we are committed to innovation and future application evolution through a strong understanding of the Voice of the Customer to ensure we usher in new product development and customizable solutions that continuously outperform and outdistance the competition.
We strive to improve on a forward-looking corporate culture to continuously focus our expertise and ensure that we provide exceptional labeling identification solutions and stellar customer service; and it shows in our products lines featured below:
· Cryogenic Labels: Bio-pharma research labs, cell banks, biorepositories and other laboratories involved in the cryo-preservation of samples in liquid nitrogen and ultra-low temperature freezers are faced with the significant challenge of labeling small diameter cryotubes, cryovials, freezer boxes, cryo-Straws, cell culture plates, plastic bags and other cryo containers. To this end, our cryogenic labels will remain intact and legible-even when exposed to harsh laboratory conditions within the temperature range of -196ºC to +110ºC.
· Xylene Labels: Labels and printout are resistant to Xylene, Toluene, Alcohols, Acetone, Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO at 100% concentration), Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Acrylonitrile (ACN), Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) as well as other chemicals. Ideal for glass microscope slides used in cytology and histology labs.
· Autoclave Labels: Designed for the identification of various containers and surfaces for autoclave and dry heat sterilization. We provide autoclave resistant labels that are printable with all common laser, inkjet and thermal-transfer printers. This category also includes sterilization labels for gamma irradiation and Ethylene-oxide. The labels can be applied to metal, plastic and glass surfaces and withstand autoclave sterilization cycles at 132ºC (270ºF) and 30psi pressure.
· Healthcare Labels: In stride with evolving healthcare needs, LabTAG provides labels with 1D and 2D barcodes enabling more secure identification, ISBT-128 labels that can withstand harsh conditions including extreme temperatures and chemical exposure, as well as tamper-proof labels to ensure the security of laboratory and institution samples.
· Blood Bag Labels: Ultra-durable secondary labels for blood bags designed for application over existing primary label. Ideal for the identification and storage of whole blood, resuspensions, and components i.e. RBC, platelet, plasma. Withstands temperatures from -196°C to +110°C, and suitable for long-term storage in laboratory freezers (-80°C, -20°C) and refrigerators.
· Barcode Labels: Designed to improve laboratory operations and management, LabTAG Barcode labels provide accurate tracking of laboratory inventory assets as well as specimen samples. Ideal to improve specimen identification and tracking from collection to testing.
· RFID Labels: Designed to automate the inventory management process by accurately tracking and tracing laboratory equipment, inventory and samples in ‘real-time’. RFID labeling can provide significant cost savings by ensuring that valuable specimens samples aren’t lost and that they remain clearly and securely identified, with the information being easily accessible.
· Printers, Scanners and Ribbons: LabTAG provides a wide array of printers, high-tech scanners and specialized ribbons to meet all your laboratory needs. We have proprietary ink formulations designed to withstand smudging, alcohols, xylene and a wide range of other harsh conditions.
· Speciality Printing Kits: We have also developed printing kits specifically designed for the Histology, Cryogenic and Invitro Fertilization laboratory environments
· Sterilization Kits: Ideally designed for dental clinics, hospitals, research labs and veterinary clinics for the sterilization of tools and instruments.