|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 465 active entries
1016 W Jackson Blvd Suite 411
United States of America, Illinois
Igenbio, Inc. develops genome analysis products and services for the life science industry. Our scientists have broad experience in both in silico and wet lab sequencing, research and development with more than a hundred relevant publications in these areas.
Igenbio has a proven track record of delivering scientific results for academic, governmental, and industrial institutions for two decades.
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenome Sequencing & Analysis
- Amplicon (16S/18S/ITS/Custom) Sequencing & Analysis
- RNA Sequencing & Analysis
- Genome Assembly & Analysis
- Metabolic Reconstruction
- Custom Analysis Pipelines
- Growth Media Design
- Genome Annotation
- Variant Detection, Annotation, & Analysis
ERGO 2.0 Software
ERGO 2.0 provides a systems biology informatics toolkit centered on comparative genomics to capture, query, and visualize sequenced genomes. Using Igenbio's proprietary algorithms, and the most comprehensive genomic database integrated with the largest collection of microbial metabolic and non-metabolic pathways, ERGO™ assigns functions to genes, integrates genes into pathways, and identifies previously unknown or mischaracterized genes, cryptic pathways, and gene products.
- Metagenome & Microbiom Analysis
- Analysis Workflows (RNA-Seq, Variant Analysis, Amplicon Analysis, and more )
- Genome Browser
- Differential Gene Expression Analysis
- Variant Detection & Analysis
- Metabolic Analysis
- Comparative Genomics
- and more...
Last update of this entry: August 25, 2021