||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 648 active entries
Phone: ++41 61 725 20 70
Fax: ++41 61 725 20 71
BIOLYTIX – YOUR COMPETENT PARTNER FOR MOLECULAR AND MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSES
Biolytix, specialized in molecular and microbiological analyses, was founded in 1998 and is situated in Witterswil (Switzerland), 12 km south-west of Basel. The team and the scope of activities have been expanded continuously.
Biolytix offers a wide range of services, the major ambition being to fulfill our customer’s expectations through confidential and responsible cooperation. To achieve this objective, Biolytix relies on an experienced, highly skilled and motivated team.
expertise, customer orientation, fast and reliable services
More than 18 years of experience in biomolecular analyses and food diagnostics.
Professional consulting and customer oriented service.
Innovative and modern technology for a fast and efficient service.
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows handling of a large number of samples in a short time frame (high throughput screening). A strong quality management system according to ISO/IEC 17025 was established in 2004 and a year later a very well adapted LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) was introduced.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES:
- Affymetrix GeneChip® Analysis Services: Biolytix is the official service provider laboratory for Affymetrix Switzerland. RNA- & DNA- extraction, gene expression analysis (3’ Expression, Exon and Tiling Arrays on Affymetrix platform) as well as analysis of SNP mapping arrays.
- Gene Expression: Accurate and reproducible gene expression analyses, assay design and validation, evaluation of the most suitable housekeeping gene, data mining and interpretation of the study results.
- Genetic Monitoring: Transgene and zygosity determination as well as genotyping of animals.
- Contract Research: assay development, DNA/RNA-extractions, cell culturing, expression profiling, validation studies, statistics, quality control.
- PCR-Kits Distribution: Kits for the detection and identification of GMO, animal species microorganisms and transgenic mice.
- Health and environmental monitoring of laboratory animals: Microbiological, serological, and parasitological analysis, molecular diagnostics by up-to-date real-time PCR analyses, animal feed and water analyses.
- Microbiology: Identification and quantification of viruses, bacteria and fungi in food, feed, water, and on plastic as well as human diagnostics.
- Food Diagnostics: Allergen and mycotoxin detection by ELISA technique, bacteria, animal and plant species identification by real-time PCR, qualitative and quantitative detection of GMO (genetically modified organisms) by real-time PCR and microbiological testing.
- Consulting: You can benefit from our years of experience in real-time PCR and other areas.
Last update of this entry: May 03, 2016
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking