|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 537 active entries
Phone: ++49 551 707 22-0
Fax: ++49 551 707 22-22
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Lower Saxony, Germany
Contact: Linda Holtkamp
Type of Laboratory: S1
Areas of activities: health
- Enzymatic nitrate degradation system
- centrifugable lab column with Luer-lock connections
Embedded in a network of collaborations with leading scientists and high-tech companies world-wide
Requests for further collaborations:
- Licensing new product developments for world-wide distribution
- Distributing high-tech product lines from abroad in Germany/Europe
Marketing new technologies
MoBiTec is dedicated to developing, producing and marketing unique tools for molecular and cell biology. We use new technologies that have been invented at leading research facilities including the German Max-Planck Institutes.
After many years of research at the Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysical Chemistry and Harvard University, Prof. Dr. Stephan Diekmann founded MoBiTec in 1987. The close relation to the Max-Planck Society as well as the location in Goettingen, one of Germany’s leading research centers, facilitated close cooperation with some of Germany’s most inventive scientists.
Reflecting this arrangement, our first product line was an extensive range of immobilized enzymes in Compact Reaction Columns (CRCs). These were developed at MoBiTec using chemistry patented by the Max-Plank Society.
As an intergral part of its global focus, MoBiTec has been operating extensively with scientists all over Europe and North America, including those from the Pasteur Institute in France and Vrije University in the Netherlands. By commercializing the brilliant ideas of many researchers, we are able to offer a unique range of high quality products with simplified protocols making lab life easier and leaving more time for research.
MoBiTec remains committed to providing an extraordinary wide range of high-quality, innovative products for state-of-the-art molecular and cell biology backed by an unsurpassed support team.
Distributing high-tech product lines worldwide through a network of international distribution partners. In parallel to its own products, MoBiTec also distributes the product lines of other companies that are compatible with MoBiTec products. MoBiTec Goettingen offers other high-tech companies in the life sciences the opportunity to market their products worlwide. We are prepared to manage, distribute and service additional products in the field of molecular and cell biology and related fields.
MoBiTec is a privately held company developing unique technologies for Molecular Biology in co-operation with universities and research institutes. The company has specialized in DNA cloning systems and immobilized enzyme technology. These practice-proven products simplify and shorten daily routines in analytical and research laboratories.
- innovative vector systems for DNA cloning, expression and analysis for Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Lactococcus lactis, E. coli, Yeast and Mammalia
- unique products such as GFP Two & One-Hybrid Sytems “Grow’n’Glow”, the Phagemid Display System pSKAN, Compact-Reaction-Columns with immobilized enzymes, soluble enzymes like Taq Polymerases and endoproteinases, genomic libraries, mono and polyclonal antibodies for cell and neurobiology (e.g. cancer reserch, apoptosis, signal transduction), cytokines, recombinant proteins, kits for detection of tumor cells, fluorescent stains and labels as well as fluorescence-based detection kits, products for nucleic acid and protein purification and analysis, tools for affinity chromatography (e.g. for purification of glycoconjugates), general laboratory equipment such as columns and fermenters, gel electrophoresis accessories, gel and cell analysis software and many more.
-a total service, beginning with the clear and full documentation of our products extending to individual advice for partners and technical service for customers.
-new, future orientated ideas resulting from the continuing development of our know-how in close cooperation with universities, research institutions and Max-Planck-Institutes.
In addition, MoBiTec is the official distributor for the complete range of products from several international companies in Germany:
1) fluorescent probes and research chemicals from TefLabs and AnaSpec, US.
2) 96well and single format DNA purification kits from Edge BioSystems, US,
3) cell transfection reagents and kits for nucleic acid labeling from Mirus, US
4) antibodies, proteins and kits (ELISA) for Cell Biology (incl. Apoptosis, Cancer Research, Signal transduction, DME) from MBL, Japan
5) a wide range of protein extraction kits from Invent Biotechnologie, Inc.
6) stem cells, primary cells and accompanying accessory products from Cyagen, China
7) glycobiology products (Dextra, UK)
8) products for purification and gel electrophoresis (PAGE, Sequencing)of nucleic acids and proteins as well as for immunohistochemistry, genomics and proteomics from AMRESCO, US
9) the Dark Reader Transilluminators from Clare Chemical, US (&UK)
Last update of this entry: June 15, 2016