||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 555 active entries
95 Horseblock Road, Unit 1
Yaphank, NY 11980-9710
United States of America, New York
Toll free: 1-877-447-6266
Phone: (631) 205-9490
Fax: (631) 205-9493
Nanoprobes develops and manufactures functionalized gold nanoparticles, immunogold conjugates and gold labeling reagents for structural biology and electron microscopy research, gold nanoparticle contrast agents for micro CT, and related labeling, staining, imaging and detection reagents for research, biomedical imaging and diagnostics applications.
Our products include:
- Nanogold® 1.4 nm gold nanoparticle labeling reagents for labeling antibodies, proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides or other molecules to create targeted probes.
- Nanogold® antibody and streptavidin conjugates for electron microscopy and structural biology research.
- Silver and gold enhancers for electron and light microscopy with Nanogold® and colloidal gold probes.
- FluoroNanogold™, a unique combined fluorescent and gold immunoprobe for checking labeling by fluorescence before electron microscopy specimen prep, and for correlative light and electron microscopy.
- Ni-NTA-Nanogold®, which labels recombinant His-tagged proteins with high selectivity and macromolecular resolution for molecular EM methods.
- GoldiBlot™, which provides rapid, sensitive and reliable Western blot detection of recombinant His-tagged proteins.
- EnzMet™, a metallographic peroxidase substrate which provides ultrasensitive staining and detection for chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH), immunohistochemistry (IHC), and Western blotting.
- AuroVist™, the first gold nanoparticle X-ray contrast agent for micro CT pre-clinical and research imaging applications, kidney and vascular imaging and cancer research.
Contact us directly or contact your regional distributor for more information.
We can also conduct custom gold nanoparticle conjugation and labeling reactions and welcome enquiries from anyone interested in collaborating or contracting with us to develop novel labeling, detection and imaging technologies.
Our web site includes comprehensive product information, technical help and literature citations, as well as a comprehensive archive of news and application features.
Last update of this entry: May 02, 2018