||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 592 active entries
95 Horseblock Road, Unit 1
Yaphank, NY 11980-9710
United States of America, New York
Toll free: 1-877-447-6266
Phone: (631) 205-9490
Fax: (631) 205-9493
Nanoprobes develops and manufactures functionalized gold nanoparticles, immunogold conjugates, gold labeling reagents, and related labeling, staining, imaging and detection reagents for research and biomedical applications.
Our products include:
- The 1.4 nm Nanogold® labeling reagents, antibody and streptavidin conjugates.
- Silver and gold enhancers for electron and light microscopy with Nanogold® and colloidal gold probes.
- The unique combined fluorescent and gold immunoprobe, FluoroNanogold™.
- Ni-NTA-Nanogold®, which labels recombinant His-tagged proteins with high selectivity and macromolecular resolution for molecular EM methods, and also provides rapid, sensitive and reliable Western blot detection.
- EnzMet™, a metallographic peroxidase substrate which provides ultrasensitive staining and detection for chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH), immunohistochemistry (IHC), and Western blotting.
- AuroVist™, the first gold nanoparticle X-ray contrast agent for micro CT pre-clinical and research imaging applications, kidney and vascular imaging and cancer research.
Contact us directly or contact your regional distributor for more information.
We can also conduct custom gold nanoparticle conjugation and labeling reactions and welcome enquiries from anyone interested in collaborating or contracting with us to develop novel labeling, detection and imaging technologies.
Our site includes comprehensive product information, technical help and literature citations, as well as a comprehensive archive of news and application features.
Last update of this entry: August 30, 2016
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking