||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 687 active entries
51, Wezaret Al Zeraa, Agouza
Phone: 002 02 37611111
Fax: 002 02 3748 31 98
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Outline of the Organization
- VACSERA, is a production center for Vaccines, Sera & Biological products.
- VACSERA main responsibilities is to serve the government & the trade sector requirements from Vaccines, Sera & Biological products, through local production & or importation.
- VACSERA is considered as one of the main research centers in Egypt & the Middle East Area in Vaccines, Sera & Biological products.
- VACSERA also export its product to 26 Countries.
Current manufacturing facilities:
OPV, BCG, DTP, DT, TT, Anti T.S., Alb., G-glob. & other blood components & fractions.
Hepatitis B, Measles, Mencevax.
VACSERA management established a very clear Sop's to ensure that the organization objectives are achieved. The Organization's objectives are to achieve.
1. The overall supplies of government requirements of Vaccines, Sera & Biological products.
2. The overall supplies, production, importation & export targets of VACSERA.
3. The Transfer of Technology of vaccine production from multinational companies.
4. Bilateral agreements with International companies in production of vaccines & biological products.
5. The establishment of very professional & efficient network to ensure maximum distribution and market coverage.
6. The regular & Continuous Availability of Products.
7. The strong Relationship with different outlets in the market.
8. The Continuous coordination with principals & updating the systems to the International standards.
9. The clarity & Integrity in all Organization operations.
10. Clarity and transparency of objectives and Organization goals.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON :
PHONE: 002 02 37611111 ext 1600
E-mail : email@example.com
Last update of this entry: October 27, 2010
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking