TrainHR, Online event
Having difficult conversations isn't fun for anyone. Telling someone they don't smell nice, saying no to a client, or having to tell someone they no longer have a job is something that no one looks forward to. We feel anxious and uncomfortable.Yet, our roles often demand that we know how, and are willing to have those difficult conversations. We need to be effective and build trust and respect, without damaging relationships along the way.
Why you should Attend:This webinar will show you what you need to know to have difficult conversations. They won't be fun, but they will be done professionally and respectfully.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses prior to your difficult conversation
- 10 tips for handling difficult conversations
- Giving negative feedback and ensuring it is "heard"
- What to say, how to say it, when to say it, all the while being in complete control of your emotions
- A step-by-step model to make it easy to follow
Who Will Benefit: