https://bit.ly/2XbpdL5, Novotel London West 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith International Ctre, Hammersmith, W6 8DR, London, UK
Over 350 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic and healthcare institutions developing immuno-oncology therapies and tools.
Over 60 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focussed on the key opportunities and challenges in immuno-oncology, from therapeutic strategies and biomarker development through to clinical research.
PLUS, interactive opportunities including:
· Workshop on Accelerating the Treatment & Response Rate of Cancer Immunotherapies
· 6 roundtable discussions on key industry growth areas within immuno-oncology
View Agenda: http://bit.ly/2NX4yWS
Day One – 21 May 2020
· Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies: Inhibitory Pathway & Cell-Based Approaches
· Translational Immuno-Oncology
· Personalised Therapies for Immuno-Oncology
Day Two – 22 May 2020
· Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies: Antibody and Virus-Based Approaches
· Preclinical Development: Screening, Assays and Modelling in Immuno-Oncology
· Clinical Research & Trials in Immuno- Oncology