In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide practical guidance regarding physician employment contracts,including key regulatory requirements, key provisions and common compensation and common compensation models.
Why should you Attend: Today the health care industry is seeing unprecedented levels of physician employment. This webinar will discuss key business, legal and compensation issues that should be considered when drafting and negotiating physician employment agreements.
The webinar will focus on key regulatory requirements, key provisions, compensation and valuation considerations and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Provide a Legal and Regulatory Overview
- Describe Best Practices for Developing, Implementing and Auditing Provider Employment Arrangements
- Review Processes for Documenting Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness
- Discuss Common Compensation Models for Employed Physicians
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives