Traininng.com LLC, Online
Creating a right start for new employees begins first, with ensuring you are hiring for the role needed and guess what title has nothing to do with hiring for the role needed.
Companies currently leading the way with hiring right and achieving low turnover know exactly what is needed and it has nothing to do with job description either.
They also know the importance of right fit and making a connection with their new employee from the start. This learning opportunity will provide you the right start to evaluate your current hiring and onboarding practices, build upon strengths and add pieces to build the overall value of your hiring and onboarding process.
You'll learn how to build a talent matrix to assess candidate's real strengths in relation to the strengths currently needed for the role on your team. Additionally, you'll learn standard work techniques to implement to provide an onboarding experience that will brand your company’s culture as an amazing place to work!
Why should you Attend
This webinar offers learners a fresh perspective on the hiring and onboarding piece of performance management. It is a process that requires work up front but will build a sustainable, lasting process that will set your organization apart from the routine hiring and onboarding experience most have come to know!
Areas Covered in the Session
- Develop a proper talent matrix for hiring right fit
- Ensure your screening and interview process is setup to find "A"team members
- Structure the onboarding process to maximize team effectiveness and optimization
- Ensure processes are developed for cultivating a culture of teamwork
- Develop an onboarding process that ensures growth and communication style is identified
- Ensure a rounding and 1 to 1 schedule is developed
Who Will Benefit
- Chief Human Resources Officers (CHRO)
- HR Vice Presidents
- HR Directors
- Organizational leaders at levels
- Hiring Managers
- HR Specialists
- HR Generalists
- Learning & Development Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Organizational Excellence Professionals
- Talent Development Professionals