Oxford Global, ILEC Conference Centre, London, UK
25 - 26 September 2019
Over 450 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 50 presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in Big Data, R&D informatics, translational informatics, NGS informatics and Bioinformatics and real-world evidence and real-world data.
View Agenda: https://bit.ly/2nLs4cc
Including 5 interactive streams:
• Big Data, FAIR data, Translational Informatics, Blockchain
• Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Management, Storage, Archiving, Validation
• Digital Health & Digital Technologies
• Real-World Data & Real-World Evidence
• Data Visualisation, Internet-of-Things, Virtual & Augmented Reality
Co-located with the 3rd Annual Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Congress, Cyber Security & Data Protection in Pharma & Healthcare Congress and SmartLabs & Laboratory Informatics Congress.
For further information on the congress and to receive prices and booking details, please contact me at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.
- David Fenstermacher, Vice President R&D Bioinformatics, MedImmune
- Mark McKechnie, Executive Director IT – EMEA, Allergan
- Andrew Bate, Senior Director, Epidemiology Group Lead for Analytics, Pfizer
For the full line-up of speakers, view the agenda: https://bit.ly/2nLs4cc