Netzealous LLC - MentorHealth, Online Event
Achieving high performing quality focused patient centered cost-effective outcomes based clinical care requires a multidisciplinary approach to delivering patient care.
Why should you Attend: Accurate reporting and reflection of patient outcomes is paramount to success and exceling under value-based healthcare delivery and reimbursement models.
The accuracy and completeness of input consisting of documentation that best communicates the patient encounter including need for care, investigation, treatment and outcomes drives patient care quality outcomes. Healthcare facilities and physicians face major opportunity costs and hurdles without solid consistent communication of patient care.
A major limitation under the theory of limited constraints related to achieving high performing quality patient outcomes is the quality of the documentation of communication of patient care.
Avoid reputational and financial repercussions associated with reported patient outcomes versus actual achieved outcomes through emphasis and focus upon enhancing the quality and value of the documentation within the medical record
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Can I incorporate CCM into my practice?
- About Medicare's CCM program requirements and reimbursement incentives
- How to qualify and receive compensation for CCM services
- How to calculate your organization's potential revenue from CCM reimbursements
- How to implement and maintain a successful CCM program
Who Will Benefit:
- Office Managers
- Revenue Cycle Team Members
- Check-out Staff
- Clinical Team
- Anyone that helps to Participate in the care of Patient's with more than one Chronic Condition