Traininng.com LLC, Online
In a 24/7 always on, TNT - Time-Numbers-Technology - Driven-Distracted World, filled with change and uncertainty, to build personal-professional resilience we must rapidly identify stress "smoke signals." Also vital is understanding the individual and organizational characteristics that facilitate burnout, as well as the burnout battlefront stages. Then, let the Stress Doc's "Get FIT" -FUN-Interactive-Thought-provoking.
Why should you Attend
Program provide tools for:
- Burnout Prevention/Recovery
- Psychological Hardiness, and c) Natural SPEED
Interactive exercises will help you:
- identify stress warning signs
- understand how to use grief work to overcome loss and change
- disarm unproductive power struggles, and
- provide individual skills and team strategies for developing stress resilience, cognitive agility, and high task and human touch community
Areas Covered in the Session
- Rapidly discover stress smoke signals along with the Four Stages of Burnout
- Discover "The Six 'R's of Burnout Recovery and manage transitional challenges through research-based "Psychological Hardiness"
- Discover the creative and new vision potential in "letting go" and "The Eight 'F's for Managing Loss and Change"
- Discover the Stress Doc’s stress resiliency/agility building formula for Natural SEED
Who Will Benefit
- All Levels of Employees and Management
||Mark Gorkin, MSW, LICSW, "The Stress Doc" ™, a nationally acclaimed speaker, writer, and "Psychohumorist" ™, is a Leadership Coach/Training-Retreat Consultant for Uni Compliance and for the international Embry-Riddle Aeronautics University at the Daytona, FL headquarters. Mark is also a founding partner and Stress Resilience and Trauma Debriefing Consultant for the Nepali Diaspora Behavioral Health & Wellness Initiative.