Overview: Why should you Attend: There are leaders and organizations that have mastered effectively leading early talent and they will have a distinct advantage in the marketplace as the realities of the talent and skill shortage heat up and unprecedented change moves into high gear. If you want to join them, this webinar is for you.
Learn how the most innovative companies are attracting and retaining early talent. You have heard it before, those Millennials want to rise fast, a work life balance, feedback and seat at the table. But have they earned it maybe not. But wait, they are 80+ million strong and they are not going away. They out-number the Baby boomers as they exit the workplace and the Gen x by millions. To fill the need of our workforce we need their numbers and their insight whether you like it or not.
Areas Covered in the Session: We're going to need to collaborate well to subsist and thrive
- Learn what is not working and why
- Learn how you are being audited and what to do about it
- Learn about the three common generational dynamics: adversarial and obvious, uncomfortable and oblivious, Nicey Nice face to face and Judgy McJudgerson behind the scenes
- Learn how the most innovative leaders and organizations are turning Millennials 2 Team members (M2TM) and keeping them there
Who Will Benefit:
- VP of Human Resources
- Chief Learning Officer
- Project Managers
- Operation Managers
- Team Leaders
- Staff Managers and Supervisors