Functional Food Center , San Diego Convention Center
April 24-25, 2017
Functional Food Center is pleased to announce its 23rd International Conference and Expo on Functional Foods “Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds in Health and Disease: Science and Practice”. The conference will be held at San Diego on April 24-25, 2018. The 23rd International Conference of Functional Food Center will bring together experts in medicine, biology, and the food industry to discuss the functional foods with bioactive compounds as dietary interventions for chronic diseases, as well as for health promotion.
Main Topics/Sessions at the 23rd FFC International Conference will include:
- The Status of Functional Foods in Japan, USA, and Other Countries
- Health Claims: Nutraceutical, Functional, and Medical Food Regulations
- The Effects of Nutrition and Functional Foods on Aging and Health
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Health
- Functional Foods, Bioactive Compounds, and Microbiome
- Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds for Prevention and Management of Non-Communicable Diseases (Obesity, Diabetes,
- Cancer, Neurological, CVD, and more)
- The Effects of bioactive molecules on Biomarkers of Chronic Diseases
- Safety of Bioactive Compounds and Functional Foods
- Special Session: Allometric Scaling from Rodents to Humans
- Special session: Bioaccessibility and Bioavailability of Bioactive compounds
- Special Session: Dietary Exosomes
- Special Session: Food Bioactive Compounds, Biomarkers, and Functional Foods: Promising Concept for Chronic Disease and Healthy Aging
- Special Session: Coffee consumption benefits and adverse events:
- Current Research and Development of New Functional Food Products
The registration fee will cover the Conference Proceedings book (Abstract book) and lunches for two days. It will also cover a 12 month membership to the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds. Each registration allows the registrant to present up to 3 accepted abstracts maximum.
Cancellation Policy: Before November 30, 2017: 75% refund; before January 30, 2017: 50% refund; after January 30, 2018: No refund. Reimbursements will be sent after the conference. Notice of cancellation of registration must be received in writing to the Conference Secretariat, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds will be provided after the conference within 14 days.
You may click here to make a payment for the conference registration fee. Early Bird Registration Fee will be available until December 1st, 2017.