Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia, PA USA
Apr 24 2012 8:00AM - Apr 25 2012 5:00PM
This meeting will include a mix of plenary and breakout sessions designed to be highly interactive working sessions. You will:
• Troubleshoot, share processes and exchange ideas with colleagues from various clinical areas
• Explore new tools, technologies, and techniques for conducting remote-based and targeted monitoring
• Discuss how to partner with different research professionals, help studies improve quality, run more effectively and contain costs
SPECIAL BREAKOUT TRACK SESSIONS
Three concurrent tracks will repeat over the course of the two-day meeting. You will rotate through each of the tracks in order to participate in each breakout session.
• Cross-functional, interactive breakout sessions dedicated to the different areas of interest
• Networking opportunities
• Question and answer sessions
• Case studies
• Presentation of best practices
• Table top exhibits
This program has been developed by the eClinicaL, Clinical Data Management and Clinical Research Special Interest Area Communities.
Contact Rachel Minnick, Program Developer
TABLETOP EXHIBIT INFORMATION
Attendees may visit the tabletop exhibits during the event and receptions.
Contact Jeff Korn, Exhibits Associate