Windhover Information, Loews Philadelphia
November 3-5, 2008
Windhover Information's 3rd Annual Therapeutic Area Partnerships is the industry's most targeted, efficient, and strategic-level partnering meeting for life science companies seeking partnerships in the top therapeutic areas: Oncology, Cardiovascular/Metabolic and Neuroscience. Decision-makers (business development and R & D) focusing on these therapeutic categories can meet to develop strategic alliances between their companies. Also, attendees enjoy the personal and interactive setting that combines company presentations, 1:1 meetings and networking functions. TA Partnerships is strategically positioned to maximize your return-on-conference investment.
Capitalize on potential new business and collaboration opportunities with the hottest TA-focused companies – hand-selected by Windhover Information
- Network with hundreds of potential pharmaceutical and biotech partners through 1:1 meetings, cocktail parties, luncheons and refreshment breaks
- Hear exciting new statistics, deal case studies and trends in therapeutic area partnering from an unbeatable line-up of senior level speakers (from strategic level, business development and R & D)
- Take back the most current conference and detailed information on delegates, their companies, projects and technologies
- Get pre-conference access to a database that includes detailed technical, non-confidential information on projects available for partnering (pre-clinical and clinical stage)
Benefit from Windhover’s carefully crafted therapeutic-specific sessions:
- Examining the Oncology/CV/Metabolic/Neuroscience marketplaces – where are the opportunities?
- Developing a commercial strategy
- Developing your value proposition in a highly competitive marketplace
- Drug reimbursement trends
- The most problematic and most exciting mechanisms under development
TA Partnerships is focused on the business of dealmaking, hosting partnering meetings all scheduled using our industry-leading partnering software. Windhover hand-picks the presenting companies that grace our stage to ensure they represent the most exciting partnering candidates available, and a nice balance of opportunities across therapeutic categories, product types and geographies.