|Registry of biomedical companies:
 [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 455 active entries
A Local Services Company on the Internet
Toll free: 16049419022
A term referring to the functional forms taken together as one company or entity referred to also as SBO here in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada V3B 1G3. Here is its umbrella associated members on the Internet with digital media:
1) Skye Blue Association. Referring to our own NPO where we roster individuals or groups and from where we run our own makeshift mailing room serviced by Canada Post courriers and also running our bottle fund drives in our neigborhoods to help cover costs in disbursals/supplies.
2) Skye Blue Publications. A publication imprint used for marketing, for production and distribution of our Indie published offerings to both cooroborators and collaborators in industry.
3) Skye Blue Group. A name a youth group organization on Facebook.com in our community neighborhood that supports youth and young adults who also promote biotech and agricultural sustainability in principle.
Members help manage both on site and remote computers with PC WiFi, enterprise management software (e. g. the ConstantContact.com platform), and contractual obligations to remunerate from Trust funding grant funding and other government social support and credit company accounts to engage print, copy, photo services, and mailout/ shipping from our facility's makeshift mail room.
Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are:
Economic and financial, Socio-cultural and Environmental: (3 clusters)
- Investment scouting
- Techie human resource development
- Technology transfer
- Social enterprise in not-for-profits
- Clean air, food and water
- Educational goals and needs (e. g. Institutional building in Higher Education)
- Justice system and Law & Order
- Poverty and hunger
- Housing and communities
- Health system and needs
- Environmental protection
- Environmental safety
- Global warming and plastics pollution in soil and water and human consumption (enviro-recycling, household recycling, non-reusables, green reusables)
- Over population, now recognized as the greater threat to saving the planet
We recognize all these threats as issues we face daily and which we address and campaign for or against with the survival of our planet as it is also impacted with Biotechnology as a growing need for industrial development creating technology to benefit the masses, provide growing job offerings and promise for future economic and socio-political stability and for peace and order.
(c) SKYE BLUE INTERNET. Port Coquitlam, B. C. Canada V3B1G3.
Last update of this entry: November 25, 2022