|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 502 active entries
An SBO Co.
Toll free: +011-604-945-8408
Land Food Systems (LFS) for Negros Oriental province in the Philippine Islands with its fertile soils have the ff. potential:
1) Regeneration of brackish or estuarine waters (non-toxic) with duckweed and water hyacinth, first proposed for N. Luzon, the Philippines to byproduct for hay-making and ensilage after pressing and chemical/biological treatment recharging waters for irrigation, a form of ecological sound aquaponics.
2) Horticultural raising using biofertilizers from processed chicken/pig litter that has silted and recirculated for locally-sourced fruits-n-veggies a common enterprise in countries where land is at a premium and there is relative high demand for food produce.
3) Vermiculture (utilizing for fertilization through worm culture in soils) again for fruits-n-veggies in contained and environmentally controlled horticultural greenhousing.
4) Already presented BioSaline Horticultural Agriculture, viz. Subaquaponics Seagrass Farming (SSF) for Pharma, Energy generation and Farming from fodders.
5) Bush and shrubbery horticulture (and in future more arboreal silviculture) with GMO plants [viz.: designed for deep rooting, seasonal shedding of leaves and charged with hi-sugar production (water soluble carbohydrates, WSC)] using protoplast fusion (PF) x backcrossing to generate a new Genus or variant in the field of Plant Biochemistry.
Last update of this entry: April 08, 2021