|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 507 active entries
An SBO Co.
Toll free: +011-604-941-9022
Advocating for Improving "Bio-risk Issues" in the Livestock Production, Food and Horticulture Industries. Join our alliance for the Fraser Lower Mainland Land Food System's (LFS) food security (trade, sourcing- e. g. buying local, geo-political soundness, and reliability or consistency in supplies and sustainability to ensure continuity in food production by preserving land, food and air and the atmospheric weather.
1) hormone-free. - synthetics, e. g. ditheylstilbestrol ( a steroidal hormone); gene silencing to boost activity levels of hormones and agents; with natural hormones;
2) Ab (antibiotic)-free - DNA gene silencing techniques;
3) GMO-free - cf. DNA manipulation & techniques unique to "SkyeBlue" and processing of foods (e. g. milk food products or MFP and eggs) ma rked as labelled to be GMO-free;
4) vegan - cf. to PETA's policy for the humane treatment of all animals (domesticated, companion, wildlife) in terms of their care and animal welfare rights;
5) and organic-produced animal products and produce from crops with no chemical inputs - cf. environmentally friendly and more sustainable practices.
We refer you to our umbrella, informal (non-licensed) NPO - Skye Blue Association, Port Coquitlam, BC to join the e-mail list services by subscription for a minimal fee to defray costs of the association.
Last update of this entry: August 06, 2020