|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 678 active entries
RR # 3
Fergus, ON, N1M 2W4
Toll free: 877 4-GALLUS
Phone: 519 843 2918
Fax: 519 843 2928
Gallus Immunotech produces and purifies custom polyclonal chicken antibodies in small or bulk quantities. We also manufacture an IgY purification kit which extracts between 4 and 7 mg IgY/ml yolk. We also provide a complete peptide synthesis service.
* Better recognizes conserved mammalian proteins
* One chicken generates as much antibody as a goat
* More humane -- egg collection does not harm chicken
* No reaction with rheumatoid factor
* No reaction with human anti-mouse IgG
* Does not activate human complement system
* Does not bind to human Fc receptors
* a good choice for pairing with a mammalian antibody in a sandwich immunoassay
Last update of this entry: February 10, 2015
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking