||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 434 active entries
The Barberry Community House Test-Kitchen
Skye Blue Internet, PoCo (Tri-cities) BC
Gourmet Food Product Lines: - 1) nutraceutical functional food line (e. g. weight loss control & support, cardio-support, diabetic support, cancer prevention support, immune balance support), and 2) dietetic food selections in mind for door-to-door delivery convenience service like Uber-Eats (R). L'Oleo(R) is suggested for dispensing from a long snouted carafe usually reserved for olive oil by the drop or by the dallop. Remember it is also essentially olive oil with enzyme treatment or technology as a dietetic dispensary. This is further compounded with the Bio-Gel(R) for consistency and fill in cooking recipes liquid dressings, gravies, confectionaries and dairy products, as examples.
- ForteLaite (R) - made from GMO-Labelled fortified enriched protein milk food, e. g. milk drinks that are pasteurized and pre-treated/filtered to purity. There is now talk of the non-GMO variety of ForteLaite (R) using PNA Technology. Formulating a soda shoppe variety of fare to drink we offer Smoothies with crushed ice (cf. tonics- like coconut sap sugar+vineagre+lemon juice+mineral+vitamins+antioxidants) (see below for dry powder supplementation from 'fruit-n-veg') (note: we have no addition of essential oils or flavours just fresh fruits and/or veggie juice, no pulp) and Caffe Lattes (no semi-purified CHOs) serveable in a such an environment with commercially prepared ingredients such as: strawberry and cherries, strawberry and cherries with cream soda, chocolate-mint and raspberry. We will be coming out with a non-GMO variety through direct-applied medicated gene silencing techniques to the cow udder and/or per os - sublingual.
- Caralaite (R) - natural strength water buffalo dairy milk blended with various MFP like ForteLaite (R) and Vegelaite (R).
- Caralaite (R)-Based Dessert Cheeses - (sweetened with condensed milk). Products for e. g. are: smoothies, salad dressings, cheesestick sweet-n-sour BBQ sauce (chicken and hamburgers, tofu cheesed dipped in a skewer), cream pies like Boston Cream Pie, chocolate bon bons or candies, coconut cream + dessert cheeses, e. g. in curries (Singaporean, Indian recent preparations). (Note: not a dairy creamer, e. g., for coffee; and not good with umami.)
- VegeLaite (R) - grain oilseed derived protein milk from albumins, globulins and gamma-globulins + alpha-lactalbumin, and lactoferrin (medicinal in nature).
- Sustafed (R) and Sustagen (R) are bulked products from semi-purified and complex water-soluble sugars used with ForteLaite (R) to be used as a 'fruit and veggie' mix with smoothies and flavoured yoghurts with a daily dose of fibre and enriched minerals and vitamins. Sustamel is a product envisioned like the former earlier with a distinct vanilla and cinnamon creme flavoring while secondly Sudagen is further enriched with more vitamins and minerals for extra energy. We will mix L'Oleo in the smoothie with added emulsifier, usually used in chocolate drinks.
- L'Oleo brand salami and other deli meats (e. g. mortadella) in cooked sauce concentrate exclusively here marketed by the name Sambal Manis Ketchup(R)*. Our yet to be R&D facility is to test enzymatic preps in situ that is designed without the encapsulation technology (see: Japanese studies in the scientific literature), functioning to minimize chronic inflammation related to cardiovascular health and T2 diabetes and to support cancer prevention, to enrich as a functional food biogenic peptides mimicking the oils and protein in fish muscle.
- SweetMeats L'Oleo (R) Brand Salami. Here is the rough run down on the recipe proposal at this time - Pork + Beef + Liquid Smoke Flavour (mild taste, to Cure) + Honey + Dextrose for Sugar + Rosemary + Cumin + Black Pepper (cracked). Casings are to be used. L'Oleo (R) (see: this website for theory and method to make) is made with hi-PUFA oil such as olive oil and pork shoulder fat to critically congeal and be of high nutritional value.
- L'Oleo(R) Vegan Foods(R) such as finished products of: peanut butter-milk powder and sugar with options to add chocolate (dark or white) and mocha (chocolate+coffee espresso).
- L'Oleo(R) Ham & Pork Loaf(R) (deli) with grain-like millet and barley, pork shoulder fat and L'Oleo(R).
- Lean-n-L'Oleo Hamburgers(R) offering a low-fat variety L'Oleo(R)'d product in patties.
- Kecaps or ketchups in 4 themes with one manufacturing co. for Australia, Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia, and the Philippine Islands are dubbed (see: Foodies, Wix.com): Indonesian: Sambal Manis Kecap (R) (Indonesian-made); Chinese: Sichuan Style Catsup (R) (a blend of Sambal Manis-Plum-Oyster-Hoisin, secret ratio unknown) (Filipino-made) and Filipino: Pinoy Satay Catsup sauce(R) (Filipino-made). We are working on these as we speak. We might have another Thai sauce blend also. These would eventually appear all on your local Asian grocery shelf. Certain food technologist professionals have already expressed their initial interest in engaging in this type of venture subject to government/industry/commercial funding in the way of grants-in-aide. There are grant writers 'in residence' available to apply for grants in the Philippines.
- Sausages (our brand of Filipino Tocino) made from meatstock from cattle, pigs and salmon raised on a Hi-histidine diet and using our Sambal Manis Ketchup (R) sauce, in filled casings.
- Chinese-Filipino Chorizo and Chorizo de Bilbao; a "clean meat" product from cultured porc and intestinal cells for cartillaneous gelled matrices in mammalian cell fermentation from a biofermentor using for the L'Oleo(R) fraction a glycerophospholipids from PUFAs, PUFAs from TGLs, glycerol, and our own proprietary food-grade Biogel (R) from konjac flour/starch/carrageenan in a congealed mix and finally cased in natural intestinal casings. Chorizo de Bilbao is made traditionally with regular meat and the low-fat fraction from Biogel (R) as previously added in and then packed in animal lard and packed in a tin.
- Golden Valley Farms (R) digestive/GMO modeled product of egg yolk liquified gel prepared food product using GMO-labelled low-cholesterol golden brown shelled eggs. The low-cholesterol eggs are formulated with glycerophospholipids from PUFAs, PUFAs from TGLs, glycerol and (see above) our own proprietary Biogel (R) from konjac flour/starch/carrageenan in a congealed mix, prev. treated with DNAase to digest completely GM material (1/2 copy of the chromosome of the chicken), composed of phospolipids, livetins, and phosvitins with 12gProtein/15g fat, ideal for the Keto type dietary formulation. The Digestive Model / GMO Esterase Model (see: Medica & Communications 3, this website at hum-molgen.de) is used to derive the low-cholesterol egg product using: a) semi-purified lignocellulose fed and which adsorbs dietary cholesterol and bile acids and b) GMO chicken layers genetically bred to block esterase activity (defective by mutation) to avoid proper storage and transport across the yolk membrane of cholesterol in the yolk sac.
- SunnyYogurt (R) in the English tradition with cream cheese-style yogurt with a orange marmalade and strawberry compote with our proprietary L'Oleo product.
- Creamery Ice Cream in mint and strawberry creme soda with added L'Oleo (R) with our own Biogel (R) (see above) for dietetic ice cream and frozen yogurt.
- Dessert Cheeses with L'Oleo(R) (yet to be developed at 'SkyeBlue'). An e. g. would be white cheese like Quesong Puteh from rich water buffalo milk in the Philippines using food chemistry with dairy products. Egs. of white custard made with white cheese/milk addition are: leche flan (rich egg-infus dnuPod pudding), maja blanca (starchy pudding) and cassava Bebingka pudding; also delectable cheese/dried milk/vanilla essence added crumble with sugar as base to top rice-honey Bebingka steamed in banana leaf; remember, cheese cake with cream cheese, milk, eggs, flour and sugar is the 'limit' to cheese addition for a dish.
- Dessert Cream Cheese Spreads in flavourings of: vanilla, strawberry, mint, chocolate, coffee and butter with a L'Oleo(R)+Bio-Gel(R) additive for Scandinavian bread slices, like banana, pineapple and pound or butter and milk and buttermilk.
- Eat Your Heart Out White or Choco Cake Mix(R) and Eat Your Heart Out Cake Gel(R) for White and Choco Cake Mix. To be pre-mixed. We also have suggestions for adding L'Oleo (R) product and Bio-Gel(R) for rich, moist chocolate and white cakes [try cf. Betty Crocker(R)] and using a dessert cheese with a sour cream icing with a bit of butter for extra flavour making for its unique richness and creaminess. In pre-sealed plastic bag packaging and is sold, as refrigerated, togetheron the cake premix shelf itself.
- Candy Creams(R). Soft chews candies. Favourite flavours of chocolate, moccha, vanilla creme, caramel and coconut cream with addition of flavour protein globulins from milk and yolk (e. g. LDLs) with syrup, moscobado and/or honey. Premium hard candies to pamper the tastebuds and soothe your taste.
- Eatmore(R) Candy Energy Creams. A nutraceutical laden candy (caffeinated ginseng, guarna, taurine) + glycogen ('clean' reacted) + creme proteins (see prev.) + starch + invert sugar. Early Rise Tea(R), a powder with similar ingredients ideal for stronger machas and green tea machas.
Green Tomatoes Pepper Sauce (R). This is to present a new idea in taste/appetite enhancement in care facilities with a 1:10 ratio of jar fermented Philippine gogi berry (iba) and green habanero/jalapeno/capsicum using apple cider vineagar, salt and sugar (5%), rosemary, cumin, cardamon, lemon juice, brine with equal portions of salt y azucar for eggs & ham, steak, pasta, fish and cocktails like a Bloody Mary.
Tango Fruit Kecap (R). Cook mash of apple, plum and pineapple in br. sugar, and then whisk in and simmer with tomato paste, pineapple vinegar, garlic powder, oignon powder, cayenne pepper, cardamon and salt. If bottled add preservative of citric acid.
Italian Smoked Fish deli-meat or Pescasciutto (R). Ingredients are: fancy Philippine flounder dessication, injected with emulsion of tomato essence, red pepper oil, onion powder, carrot oil and glycerin (aq), injected as with ham solution of Prague Powder #1, oiled with either canola or olive and then smoked over a few days. Prepare thinly sliced fillets prosciutto-style in a fish sushi roll sushi rice with white vineagre+sugar+garlic+ginger+salt with an outer covering of red herring roe, honey-roasted sesame seed and thinly sliced smoked flounder into the roll.
Curry-Coco Sauce Product(R) (of standard American curry flavour) made with additives of rich creaminess of yolk (e. g. lipoproteins from LDLs) and milk globulins ('clean proteins') with advanced umami peptides, free amino acids (FAA) and other enhancing peptides for garlicky and onion flavours, recently investigated in research studies from the U. of Wisconsin USA. E. g. of a commercially manufactured product are our Seafood Curry Pizza Surprise(R) having olive oil +honey +rosemary +dill + oregano + (3) cheeses such as gruyere, ementhal and mild cheddar +previously BBQ'd sockeye chum or coho salmon on grill +false crab (pollack) +cracked blk pepper +Curry-Coco Sauce or Gravy.
Pita-style Corn Bread(R) with yolk (e. g. lipoprotein varieties from LDLs) and milk creaminess from their globulins (e. g. 'clean proteins') as the protein flavour additives. We are still developing the recipe as we speak with Mexican/Middle Eastern-styled preparations, e. g. Donairs.
Skye Crackers (R) - L'Oleo formulated as a creme icing (cf. OREOs (R)) filling with a buttery flavor in place of margarine.
Cracker-Peas (R) - A dietetic non-GMO protein / fibre boosted low-caloric peanuts and peas made into a cracker with a slight seasoning 'dry roasted' taste with a variant of Japonaise-dressed seaweed cracker. These nuts are also available dry roasted or as fried in l'ail (in garlic).
The Hotties - Hot "bran" cereal prepared from Arbocel (R) of JRS Pharma Group (A300 coarse grade with a phenylpropanoid core at 320 uM particle size): Lactose powder, 1:1, barley/wheat germ/oats with the same cholesterol lowering quality as bran flake cereal.
DuoTang-O (R) Pysillium Drink or Tonic. Psyllium fibre from grain, essential oils from citrus (orange and lemon) (+ EPA, DHA) with emulsifier (e. g. lecithin), instant powder from juice, additive agent to allow free flow, dessicated pulp, colour dye orange. For heart health (lowering blood cholesterol, circulation /b.p.) and prevention of strokes.
Porc or Shrimp de Tartinade from the ff. PUFA-based L'Oleos(R): #1-Biogel(R):mixture (3:5)-ginger essence, lemon juice/kalamansi (powder from concentrate, unsweetened), MSG (umami), vegetable hydrolyzate (powder), chicken hydrolyzate (powder) and dried porc powder; #2-Biogel(R): mixture (3:5)-garlic essence, MSG (umami), chicken hydrolyzate (powder), shrimp paste from reconstituted freeze-dried shrimp powder. The Biogel(R) constitutes of the ff.: from cooked konjac flour/starch/carrageenan in a congealed mix with added PUFA constituents (see: above) and cream cheese (40%:60%).
Mushmallow Fusion Pasta: As a culinary substitute to mushrooms, our wheat semolina based gluten containing or without gluten containing flour pasta is to be fused through fermentation tank - supplied egg white protein and shellfish muscle proteins using 'clean meat' technology already on the scene this year.
'Clean meat' mushroom via fermentation which is of course vegan and when mixed with cream, e. g. cream of mushroom soup, represents v. high quality as a source to be marketed with soy protein concentrate or mushroom pasta according to its colour and taste with unique texture.
The Noodle House craze going about town will be answered to by consultants in the field of Filipino egg pasta fame as manufacturers and purveyors of Japanese soup bowls, tossed salads, side pasta or noodles, with pizza, fried chicken or fish-n-chips or potato wedges, Thai or Singaporean or even Indian curries, Filipino sotanghon and other exotic ones like 'panceteria lug-lug' (formuled). Kudos to our upcoming agent(s) at noodle making at 1420( V3B1G6)/1310 (V3B1G7) Larkspur Drive, in the Tri-Cities area of BC Canada.
Also highly recommend are the purveyance for sale of the Kichen Aid Mixer (R) dough maker for herbed or spiced breads and pasta-making and also batter-making for frying pastries and meats and vegetables foods and cakes and other confectionaries like doughnuts, dessert scones, snack muffins, cookies and candy bars (e. g. BC's Nanaimo bars).
Peanut Butter Cream L'Oleo(R). Peanut solvent extracted dried grain for protein, caramel sauce, vanilla spice, Creamo(R) and powdered full cream milk for tartinades or spreads and for protein-energy supplements.
Vegan crafted bean curd from both soy, and brown turtle bean with Creamo(R), corn starch and meat powder (e. g. porc) in medallions for the noodle shop like tempura fried vegetables (zucchini, broccoli florettes, sweet potato, Spanish peas, and carrot medalliions) and mushrooms, fish ball slices, shrimp (bare), or even scallops.
*Note: this has already been attempted as a kitchen-tested recipe in our Community House on Barberry Dr. in PoCo (Tri-cities area) BC Canada.
The Natural-ceuticals(R) Product Line Our Goals as ff.:
1. Focus on the N. American market with prices indexed from sourced Philippine mfgs.
2. Considerable scope in preventative healthcare and maintenance including with exercise and fitness.
3. Health supplementation product line include: beverages (e. g. coffee, teas, juice drinks, milk shakes, hot drinks and hot soup broths), oral gummies or mouth drops, semi-purified psyllium supplement drinks).
4. Tactile and flavour qualities are as: sweetness, saltiness, umami flavours, creaminess, fruity flavours, graininess from dietary roughage.
Ingredients for Natural-ceuticals(R):
1. D2/D3 (support for immune balance, heart health and cancer prevention, e. g. skins melanoma development)
2.Functional amino acids (weight loss and toning muscle, sleep or rest)
3. Complex sugars and CHOs (soluble and insoluble fibre and other complex polymers) (immune and cardiovascular health)
4. Milk food proteins (viz. medicinal proteins) (e. g. casein, alpha-lactalbumin, lactoferrin) (for immune and cardiovascular health)
5. Semi-purified psyllium fibre (for constipation and cardiovascular health through cholesterol levels in the blood)
6. DHA/EPA or PUFAs (for blood cholesterol control, cardiovascular and immune health).
7. Deli Functional Meat Loaf made from artificially fermented 'clean' meat products with vaso-conditioning cardio synthetic peptides part of the deli-loaf together with DHA/EPA incorporated in with the L'Oleo-BioGel (R) product. See: previously the health food product incoporating the meat and oil suspension matrix.
8. Full spectrum vitamins with macro- and micromineral supplements out-contracted by third party manufacturers (for health support in general).
FOOD INDUSTRY REPORT & NEWS:
Product reporting as viable proven investment opportunities are as ff. using dietetic foodlines using foods like: a) deli-meats; b) liquid cream cheese; c) white dessert cheeses from Italy and France; d) dessert smoothies; e) ice cream (full cream); f) yogurt shakes; g) yogurt ice cream; h) cream pies (e. g. Boston, Coconut, Kahlua(R) and Banana; and i) instant cake mixes (liquids ingredients extra), extra moist such as Devil's Food Cake, and White Cake (vanilla).
We are reporting here future investment potential for Uber-like food delivery services by franchise of specialized food product lines; airport lounge services & airline onboard caterers. We recognize the critical factors and their contribution from branding (appearance and presentation), packaging & handling quality, shelf-life for storage & transfer and gourmet restaurant quality or standard of product and acceptability to consumers.
Some are in process of sales and marketing pipeline, after basic R&D (research & design) and development; while others are being placed on the drawing board as we speak.
SKYEVIEW: There is new abroad from Japan that certain biocative peptides derived from fish spp. as with tuna Bonita variety can help in addition to PUFAs present to help prevent atherosclerosis and other heart functions (blood pressure and pumping) and cardiac diseases, packaged peptides in capsule form taken orally are now being investigated for their effect on the physiology of heart and blood vessel function and including the 'new kids around the block' for preventative medicinal health delivery such as milk food proteins (MFP) and matters of probing their mechanistic processing and interface with the gut lining where they first present themselves as has been already discovered with indigestable/absorbable fructan related sugar forms from their oligomers. This story is getting hot even more as we explore the new possibilities in the case of a special native mussel organism found in N.Z. which has been dramatically tested to provide more efficacy or relief from ingesting this PUFAs (DHA & EPA) due to some unknown mechanism. Is this due to certain peptides towards heart health or some other co-factors present in mussel tissues as presented and absorbed through the lower gut.
SKYEVIEW: Our research P. I. (principal investigator) and inventor has extended considerable scope to his research over oligopeptides, oligosaccharides and WSCHOs in rumen microbial digestion and new ideas or theories governing mitogenesis in order to increase efficiency or performance on various feeds formulated both on the more limited span of the scale or those that are on the supplemented or more enhanced part of the scale. From this more basic research we predict will arise product development of two commercial preparations: the smoothie 'fruit and veg' substitute or functional food derived primarily from dessicated fruit mast and a new craze, currently, with bioactive, bioavailable oligopeptide anti-oxidants to help manage lipid metabolic profiles in human subjects. We are in the process of approaching business entities such as contacted CEOs of a company in the Vancouver-area of British Columbia, Canada and other pharma firms who wish to capitalize on the growing craze of functional nutraceutical food products showing great promise from commercially viable preparations due to their efficacy, thus far.
SKYEVIEW: Modernization of the meat processing plants might be stimulated by the 'deli movement' a very processed and packaged and efficient way of deliverying various and marketable meat products for sale using beef, porc and even poultry and goat meat using a modern axenic abbatoire system established by huge multi-nationals like Cargill has begun in the Philippine Islands along with it changing the Philippines forever towards groceteria from nascent wet markets in the city and towns including smaller and job-providing mini-stores selling fresh produce and grocery items to the Filipino public. This is revolutionary and may start the world over movement towards built markets and grocery chains to make food delivery in such countries safe, convenient and cheaper. What more does a country want and wives who toil to plan and provide meals at the dinner table. Additionally meat processing can be linked to a meat packaging plant for canning and pre-marinating refrigerated packaging. Perhaps the virtues of multi-national mass processing will become apparent in the near future launching in the Filipino smaller and even more efficient labour-intensive wet abbatoires that are semi-mechanized to provide for more jobs amongst Filipino natives.
SKYEVIEW: Because of considerable developments in the public eye of our putative drug candidate on the drawing board, VitD-Agoniste, Retinobionol (R) (generic name), we are beginning patent applications for the preliminary 8-step syntheses of the seco-steroidal derivative at 26C-13 dubbed the "Flores Synthesis" before drawn out and exhaustive work to be scheduled with future drug discovery collaborators in the pharma industry in Canada and the U.S.A. back from 1980 at Kalamazoo College, Michigan on further synthesis/production through microbial and enzymatic syntheses together with future plans to develop production systems using marine seagrasses fed the derivative together with pharmacokinetic studies using both effects of the putative ligand on titre at the enzyme site as well as receptor/cell signaling binding and effects on Vit.D plasma titre in animal and human subjects. This drug, if successful for its claims, will be revolutionary towards "fortifying" the "limiting titre of plasma VitD (activated form)" from enriched diets in North America from milk and bread especially for both Caucasoid and pigmented human subjects given the latitude/seasonality and exposure to UV-B light as in the United States where cancers tend to predominate due to these limitations. There are future plans to market the drug in active form as a parenteral (cf. insulin). This effect is to enhance performance of Vit.D in the diet in terms of optimizing and prolonging half-life.
© D. A. FLORES. SKYE BLUE INTERNET. PORT COQUITLAM, B. C. CANADA V3B 1G3. Tel. no. (604)-941-9022 (helpline) or (604)-945-8408 (landline).
Last update of this entry: August 25, 2022