||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 496 active entries
An SBO Company
We are planning gourmet food lines with both - 1) nutraceuticals and 2) dietetic food selections in mind*:
- ForteLaite (R) - made from GMO-Labelled fortified enriched protein milk food, e. g. milk drinks that are pasteurized and pre-treated/filtered to purity. There is now talk of the non-GMO variety of ForteLaite (R) using PNA Technology. Formulating a soda shoppe variety of fare to drink we offer Smoothies with crushed ice (cf. tonics- like coconut sap sugar+vineagre+lemon juice+mineral+vitamins+antioxidants) (see below for dry powder supplementation from 'fruit-n-veg') (note: we have no addition of essential oils or flavours just fresh fruits and/or veggie juice, no pulp) and Caffe Lattes (no semi-purified CHOs) serveable in a such an environment with commercially prepared ingredients such as: strawberry and cherries, strawberry and cherries with cream soda, chocolate-mint and raspberry. We will be coming out with a non-GMO variety through direct-applied medicated gene silencing techniques to the cow udder and/or per os - sublingual.
- Caralaite (R) - natural strength water buffalo dairy milk blended with various MFP like ForteLaite (R) and Vegelaite (R).
- VegeLaite (R) - grain oilseed derived protein milk from albumins, globulins and gamma-globulins + alpha-lactalbumin, and lactoferrin (medicinal in nature).
- Sustafed (R) and Sustagen (R) are bulked products from semi-purified and complex water-soluble sugars used with ForteLaite (R) to be used as a 'fruit and veggie' mix with smoothies and flavoured yoghurts with a daily dose of fibre and enriched minerals and vitamins. Sustamel is a product envisioned like the former earlier with a distinct vanilla and cinnamon creme flavoring while secondly Sudagen is enriched with vitamins and minerals. We will mix L'Oleo in the smoothie with added emulsifier used in chocolate drinks.
- L'Oleo brand salami and other deli meats (e. g. mortadella) in cooked sauce concentrate exclusively here marketed by the name Sambal Manis Ketchup (R). Our yet to be R&D facility is to test enzymatic preps in situ that is designed without the need or with encapsulation technology (see: Japanese studies in the scientific literature), functioning to minimize chronic inflammation related to cardiovascular health and T2 diabetes and to support cancer prevention, to enrich as a functional food biogenic peptides mimicking the oils and protein in fish muscle or other red meats. This represents one of two R&D food lab ideas at SkyeBlue.
- Kecaps or ketchups in 4 themes with one manufacturing co. for Australia, Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia, and the Philippine Islands are dubbed (see: Foodies, Wix.com): Indonesian: Sambal Manis Kecap (R) (Indonesian-made); Chinese: Sichuan Style Catsup (R) (a blend of Sambal Manis-Plum-Oyster-Hoisin, secret ratio unknown) (Filipino-made) and Filipino: Pinoy Satay Catsup sauce(R) (Filipino-made). We are working on these as we speak. We might have another Thai sauce blend also. These would eventually appear all on your local Asian grocery shelf. Certain food technologist professionals have already expressed their initial interest in engaging in this type of venture subject to government/industry/commercial funding in the way of grants-in-aide. There are grant writers 'in residence' available to apply for grants in the Philippines.
- Sausages (our brand of Filipino Tocino) made from meatstock from cattle, pigs and salmon raised on Hi-histidine regimes and using our exclusive Sambal Manis Ketchup (R) sauce*, in filling casings.
- Chinese-Filipino Chorizo and Chorizo de Bilbao; a "clean meat" product from cultured porc and intestinal cells for cartillaneous gelled matrices in mammalian cell fermentation from a biofermentor using for the Oleo(R) fraction a glycerophospholipids from PUFAs, PUFAs from TGLs, glycerol, and our own proprietary food-grade Biogel (R) from konjac flour/starch/carrageenan in a congealed mix and finally cased in natural intestinal casings. Chorizo de Bilbao is made traditionally with regular meat and the low-fat fraction from Biogel (R) as previously added in and then packed in animal lard and packed in a tin.*
- Hamburgers offering a low-fat variety with Oleo(R) product as described proprietarily in the preceding.
- Golden Valley Farms (R) product line in dry egg powder and flash-frozen form from GMO-labelled hen chicken layers low in cholesterol in brown egg shell.
- SunnyYogurt (R) in the English tradition with cream cheese-style yogurt with a orange marmalade and strawberry compote with our proprietary L'Oleo product.
- Creamery Ice Cream in mint and strawberry creme soda with added L'Oleo (R) with our own Biogel (R) (see above) for dietetic ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Green Tomatoes Pepper Sauce (R). This is to present a new idea in taste/appetite enhancement in care facilities with a 1:10 ratio of jar fermented Philippine gogi berry (iba) and green habanero/jalapeno/capsicum using apple cider vineagar, salt and sugar (5%), rosemary, cumin, cardamon, lemon juice, brine with equal portions of salt y azucar for eggs & ham, steak, pasta, fish and cocktails like a Bloody Mary.
Tango Fruit Kecap (R). Cook mash of apple, plum and pineapple in br. sugar, and then whisk in and simmer with tomato paste, pineapple vinegar, garlic powder, oignon powder, cayenne pepper, cardamon and salt. If bottled add preservative of citric acid.
Italian Smoked Fish deli-meat or Pescasciutto (R). Ingredients are: fancy Philippine flounder dessication, injected with emulsion of tomato essence, red pepper oil, onion powder, carrot oil and glycerin (aq), injected as with ham solution of Prague Powder #1, oiled with either canola or olive and then smoked over a few days. Prepare thinly sliced fillets prosciutto-style in a fish sushi roll sushi rice with white vineagre+sugar+garlic+ginger+salt with an outer covering of red herring roe, honey-roasted sesame seed and thinly sliced smoked flounder into the roll.
Skye Crackers (R) - L'Oleo formulated as a creme icing (cf. OREOs (R)) filling with a buttery flavor in place of margarine.
Cracker-Peas (R) - A dietetic non-GMO protein / fibre boosted low-caloric peanuts and peas made into a cracker with a slight seasoning 'dry roasted' taste with a variant of Japonaise-dressed seaweed cracker. These nuts are also available dry roasted or as fried in l'ail (in garlic).
The Hotties - Hot "bran" cereal prepared from Arbocel (R) of JRS Pharma Group (A300 coarse grade with a phenylpropanoid core at 320 uM particle size): Lactose powder, 1:1, barley/wheat germ/oats with the same cholesterol lowering quality as bran flake cereal.
* We invite any queries for investment for furthering technology development for our dietetic food product lines.
SKYEVIEW: Our research P. I. (principal investigator) and inventor has extended considerable scope to his research over oligopeptides, oligosaccharides and WSCHOs in rumen microbial digestion and new ideas or theories governing mitogenesis in order to increase efficiency or performance on various feeds formulated both on the more limited span of the scale or those that are on the supplemented or more enhanced part of the scale. From this more basic research we predict will arise product development of two commercial preparations: the smoothie 'fruit and veg' substitute or functional food derived primarily from dessicated fruit mast and a new craze, currently, with bioactive, bioavailable oligopeptide anti-oxidants to help manage lipid metabolic profiles in human subjects. We are in the process of approaching business entities such as contacted CEOs of a company in the Vancouver-area of British Columbia, Canada and other pharma firms who wish to capitalize on the growing craze of functional nutraceutical food products showing great promise from commercially viable preparations due to their efficacy, thus far.
SKYEVIEW: Modernization of the meat processing plants might be stimulated by the 'deli movement' a very processed and packaged and efficient way of deliverying various and marketable meat products for sale using beef, porc and even poultry and goat meat using a modern axenic abbatoire system established by huge multi-nationals like Cargill has begun in the Philippine Islands along with it changing the Philippines forever towards groceteria from nascent wet markets in the city and towns including smaller and job-providing mini-stores selling fresh produce and grocery items to the Filipino public. This is revolutionary and may start the world over movement towards built markets and grocery chains to make food delivery in such countries safe, convenient and cheaper. What more does a country want and wives who toil to plan and provide meals at the dinner table. Additionally meat processing can be linked to a meat packaging plant for canning and pre-marinating refrigerated packaging. At "SkyeBlue" we have started our involvements with such a packaging approach to marketing using our unique house marinade being prepared here in Canada for supposed manufacture in the Mandaluyong MetroManila area. Perhaps the virtues of multi-national mass processing will become apparent in the near future launching in the Filipino smaller and even more efficient labour-intensive wet abbatoires that are semi-mechanized to provide for more jobs amongst Filipino natives.
SKYEVIEW: Because of considerable developments in the public eye of our putative drug candidate on the drawing board, VitD-Agoniste, Retinobionol (R) (generic name), we are beginning patent applications for the preliminary 8-step syntheses of the seco-steroidal derivative at 26C-13 dubbed the "Flores Synthesis" before drawn out and exhaustive work to be scheduled with future drug discovery collaborators in the pharma industry in Canada and the U.S.A. back from 1980 at Kalamazoo College, Michigan on further synthesis/production through microbial and enzymatic syntheses together with future plans to develop production systems using marine seagrasses fed the derivative together with pharmacokinetic studies using both effects of the putative ligand on titre at the enzyme site as well as receptor/cell signaling binding and effects on Vit.D plasma titre in animal and human subjects. This drug, if successful for its claims, will be revolutionary towards "fortifying" the "limiting titre of plasma VitD (activated form)" from enriched diets in North America from milk and bread especially for both Caucasoid and pigmented human subjects given the latitude/seasonality and exposure to UV-B light as in the United States where cancers tend to predominate due to these limitations. There are future plans to market the drug in active form as a parenteral (cf. insulin). This effect is to enhance performance of Vit.D in the diet in terms of optimizing and prolonging half-life.
(c) SkyeBluePublications, Port Coquitlam, B. C. Canada V3B 1G3. Tel. no. (604)-941-9022 (helpline) or (604)-945-8408 (landline).
Last update of this entry: May 05, 2021