|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 549 active entries
-/ 1440 Barberry Dr PT COQ BC V3B 1G3 CANADA
- Raccoon Foods (Germany) & Affiliates
In the Vancouver-area we are planning a gourmet and dietetic food line of:
- Forte Lait (R) - made from GMO-Labelled fortified enriched protein milk food, e. g. milk drinks that are pasteurized and pre-treated/filtered to purity.
- Daily Bread (R) - Compote Swirl Bread (R) and Buns with Supportive VitD-Agoniste Enriching Supplementsin bread filling.
- Sudafed in Shakes and Flavoured Yoghurts with a daily dose of fibre and enriched complex carbohydrates.
- L'Oleo brand salami and other deli meats (e. g. mortadella) in cooked sauce concentrate exclusively here marketed by the name Sambal Manis Ketchup (R).
- Sausages (our brand of Filipino Longesina) made from Hi-protein meat stock from cattle, pigs and salmon raised on Hi-Histidine regimes and our exclusive Sambal Manis Ketchup (R) sauce in filling.
- Golden LC Eggs (R) product line in dry powder and flash-frozen form from GMO-labelled hen chicken layers low in cholesterol in brown egg shell. The purified egg mix is repasteurized, pre-treated/filtered to purity.
We invite any queries for investment and tech development to our dietetic food product lines.
SKYENEWS: Because of considerable developments in the public eye of our putative drug candidate on the drawing board, VitD-Agoniste, Retonibionol (R) (generic name), we are beginning patent applications for the preliminary 8-step syntheses of the seco-steroid-al derivative at 26C-13 dubbed the "Flores Synthesis" before drawn out and exhuastive work to be scheduled with future drug discovery collaborators in the pharma industry in Canada and the U.S.A. back from 1980 at Kalamazoo College, Michigan on further synthesis/production through microbial and enzymatic syntheses together with future plans to develop production systems using marine seagrasses fed the derivative together with pharmacokinetic studies using both effects of the putative ligand on titre at the enzyme site as well as receptor/cell signaling binding and effects on VitD plasma titre in animal and human subjects. This drug, if successful for its claims, will be revolutionary towards "fortifying" the "limiting titre of plasma VitD (activated form)" from enriched diets in North America from milk and bread especially for both Caucasoid and pigmented human subjects given the latitude/seasonality and exposure to UV-B light as in the United States where Cancers tend to predominate due to these limitations. There are future plans to market the drug in dietetic form as in enriched swirl bread and smoothie mixes. We welcome any queries and questions you might have on this promising research objective.
Last update of this entry: November 24, 2018