|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 532 active entries
An SBO Company
Toll free: +011-778-554-6691
A proposal for strategic cooperation and investment with Universities & Colleges in the Negros Island region (NIR) of the Philippine Islands with outside investors involved with various technologies for their transfer for advancement, and to increase relevance and to extend their reach in science & technology, making them eco-culturally viable or achievable.
We encourage financially sound investment in partnership with Universities & Colleges as leading Universities in the Philippines have recently declared and established.
Our Project Portfolios for Research & Development:
1) Arctic-Alpen ICE (Immersion Cold Energy) MicroGen-Technology.
2) Micro-Syntheses of Drug VitD-Agonistes from Plant-based Lanosterol.
3) HQ Debuffered Silages using Micro-Zymogen Technology.
4) Micro-Consortia Using C-Sink Methano-Generation.
5) Micro-Tech with UreaZymogen Technology.
6) HIS Micro-Protect Yeast Technology with Silage in Organic Beef and Dairy.
In all these projects metabolomics, proteomics and genomics with computational bioinformatics will require skills of: mathematicians, physicians, biochemists, microbiologists, agronomists and computer engineers to solve multi-disciplinary problems with probability of finding commercial success.
Last update of this entry: May 19, 2019