|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 584 active entries
Skyeblue Association Office 1440 Barberry Dr PT CO
Bohol (Central Visayas) (Region XII)
Toll free: +011-778-554-6691
Biocrop 7 Projected:
(1) GMO seagrasses with auxin promoter TFs with biocide control using organic herbicides and GM hi-sugar grasses ideal for livestock fed probiotics. Fueled by oil allocations with the seagrassponics industry. Non hi-sugar varieties to be ensiled via urealysis in feedstock.
(2) Salami/deli and other oleo products enhanced in omega-3-fatty acid content for heart health.
(3) Lanosterol-derived VitD-agonistes for pharma diversity from seagrass production.
(4) NexGen Milk, Grains, Root Crops and Pulses boosted for beta-carotenoids.
(5) Heart Dietetics in Human Nutrition: VitD-agonistes, WSCs, omega-3-fatty acids (flax seed and fish oils), milk proteins (casein, lactoferrin) and anti-oxidants in coffee and chocolates.
(6) GMO animal crosses with buffaloes for boosted milk food proteins with medicinal properties. Native-driven by expertise and intellectual ownership.
(7)*** Pedi-modality and industrial design of the prototype of cab and chassis used for commute within inner urban centres and peri-urban centres.
*** Silliman College, Philippines Co-op Proposal.
Last update of this entry: November 28, 2017