|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 588 active entries
Skyeblue Association Office 1440 Barberry Dr PT CO
Bohol (Central Visayas) (Region XII)
Toll free: +011-778-554-6691
Stock symbol: BCP
Biocrop 7 Projects:
(1) GMO seagrasses with auxin promoter TFs with biocide control using organic herbicides. Research to be underwritten by a British banque financier. Fueled by oil allocations with the seagrassponics industry. Urealysis en silo of feedstocks to balance N in feeding.
(2) Salami/deli and other oleo products enhanced in omega-3-fatty acid content for heart health.
(3) Lanosterol-derived VitD-agonistes for pharma diversity from seagrass production.
(4) NexGen Milk, Grains, Root Crops and Pulses boosted for beta-carotenoids.
(5) Heart Dietetics in Human Nutrition: VitD-agonistes, WSCHOs, omega-3-fatty acids (flax seed and fish oils), milk proteins (casein, lactoferrin) and anti-oxidants in coffee and chocolates.
(6) GMO animal crosses with buffaloes for boosted milk food proteins with medicinal properties. Native-driven by expertise and intellectual ownership.
(7)*** Pedi-modality and industrial design of the prototype of cab and chassis used for commute within inner urban centres and peri-urban centres.
*** Silliman College, Philippines Co-op Proposal.
Last update of this entry: February 06, 2017
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking