|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 592 active entries
1440 Barberry Dr. the Birchland Estate PT COQ BC
Fax: +011-604-941-9022 Office
Stock symbol: SIPS
We are advocates for independent experiential learning where infrastructure, technology and their administration carefully factore in to be cost-effective and sustainable. At this time The Universitas 21 Group of university educational institutions of higher education is meeting to implement in future modern technology for the classroom such as viewable personal computer arrays in intranets and using data and graphic transmission for information transfer or communication in the classroom setting.
The goal is to build portals of information taking the scientific literature made available to those wishing to use it for various reasons: general interest, researchers, professional communication purposes- including those in marketing or promotions, facilitators, press officers, journalists, and writers.
We are serving as consultants for completion of undergraduate, senior individualized project honours/pass programmes for publication with undergraduate and supervisory in peer-reviewed refereed journals.
We are striving at this time to establish networks or linkages in industrial research in areas that we can be a part of or belong with, together with funding from public crowdfunding agencies encouraging innovation amongst research scientists in academe and industry.
Contract Portfolio (OPEN/ACTIVE):
1) Cell-based Therapeutics in the adapted molecular and cellular immune response for anti-viral (Hep A, B, C; HIV/AIDS) and immune-oncology; Ottawa, ON CANADA (1982).
2) Steroidal Biochemistry and Drug Discovery starting with Lanosterol at McGill, Qc CANADA (1980).
3) Boosting water-soluble carbohydrate (WSC) and amino-peptide (APP) Performance in Grains and Forage Biocrops (GM and non-GM) for Improving Nutritive Value (NV) from Proteinogenesis with Supplemented DAA Supply. Macdonald College of McGill, S-A-B Qc CANADA; UNSW, Sydney; UNE, Armidale NSW Australia (1982).
4) The Use of Anaerobic Lignases for Energy, Feed and Bioremediation,** Kalamazoo USA 49006 (1976).
5) Immunocontrol of Protozoa in the Rumen, Ionophore Use to Control Deamination Rate in Rumen and Down-regulation of Protease in Forage to Control Rate of Protein Degradation in the Rumen and Increase Escape Protein Fraction. U New England (AU) (1993).
6) DT (Dye-Detergent) Electrophoresced Gel Separation ('one-step') in 1D, 2D or multi-D, for Annotation of Gene Products or Monitoring of Biofermented RPPs using a Prototype (He+/Ne+) laser scanner detector. Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo USA 49006, UNE, Armidale NSW Australia (1992).
** A recent development in bioremediation is the multi-billion dollar business of composted recyclables from 'green' bio-waste (e. g. municipal 'green' waste, harvested fibrous byproduct waste, littered bedding, wood chip and sawdust from woodmills) through enzyme (anaerobic lignases) inoculation and ensilage in 'E-Z' bunker silos and with addition of yeast culture Trichoderm reesei. This will facilitate organic 'humic' breakdown to a stable mass together with partial mineralization of lignin components for composting.___________________________________________________________________________________________________
An SBO Company
Last update of this entry: August 28, 2016
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking