|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 527 active entries
An SBO Company
PT COQ BC V3B 1G3
Toll free: +011-778-554-6691 (voice mail)
Analytical Concept of Agro-Food & Energy Processing:
1. Biomass quality assessment for nutritive feeding value & energy fermentation for increased C4-sink crop production from photosynthesis. Sample for a biomass analyser to assess biomass fibroin components in various plant sources with <Ideaconnection.com, Victoria BC Canada> should be used mobile in the field to sample the variation and sample biodiversity of common and wild plants which could fall under cropping for biomass for feedstock. The proposed device with sample delivery prep and ash proximate determination would use near infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) to quantify by direct calibration of samples: cellulose, hemicellulose, pectin, and lignin.
2. Feeds processing for fermenting and upgrading nutritive value for lower quality fibrous crops residuals (FCR) for energy & food.
E. g. The recent welcome to inventors and design engineers has been called for as an open bid at Skye Blue for one co-op plant milling machine processing component for feeds, that is, "Yeast Bagasse", which improves the N protein content of bagasse feed and its rumen cellulosic digestibility. A mock-up for a shredder/baler in order to reduce and pre-mix solids with liquids at a T (deg C)/pressure, expressing the solids (with the single cell protein, SCP) fraction and with the recycle of the liquid culture innoculant back into its incubator or holding cell, post shredding/mixing. The output is processed to end-product using a pair-roller, extruder pressing machine with grain/molasses binder.
3. Biofermentors for s. organic molecule mfg. for nutritionals (e. g. Seanol (R), Inulin-artificial sweetener).
4. Energy Alternatives Diversification. A. Biomethanation fermenters fed farm waste sludge (including animal waste), FCR and whey, etc. between commensal Methanobrevibacter spp. & Neocallimastix frontalis. B. ISO-enviro fermentors containing algal pools for the production of hi-grade (hi-energy, dense) polycarboxyols [ISO-butanol or ISO-pentenol (designer-made) monomeric alcohols and biodiesels (fatty acids)] that require downstream flow cell disruptive and/or separation engineering technology.
5. Oleo-margarine (oleo-L-fat) as a heart health food in sauces, dairy and dessert confectionaries. Partial digest with lipase and proprietary 'home-spun' process for a silky smooth consistency.
6. Nutri-Bar for dispensing to the health-conscious, modern health drinks (e. g. tonics, vit-mineral water and juicers) semi-automated, self-cleaning steam-on-cycle.
Nutri-Juice Bar (R): A custom water-filter, vitamin-mineral mixer, juicer, natural essence, extracts and fermented extracts, tonic, herbal drink bar. The custom-installed high-tech filtration, juicer and dispenser device with autofill cap ejector (juice bar screw cap with autofill and spring-ejector screen filter gasket) and self-cleaning sanitizer system (food-grade) (steam on cycle) for easy maintenance is oriented for the modern, health product-minded consumer.
SAMPLE: 'Lomboy Fruit' Tonic Aperitif, e. g. tonic water, lomboy juice extract, a Philippine berry, gin, clam juice, fish sauce, tamarind paste, lemon grass extract, vegetable juices (tomato, carrot, celery), ginger and extracts (toniciades from grapefruit and cocoa). Serve on a flight (i. e. plane food) as an aperitif with hors d'ouvre with a seafood entrée of Japanese batter fried tiger prawns and other delectable seafoods (e. g. clams, oysters, mussels, scallops) in a bed of lettuce and Italian marinara sauce (can be used in a hot sauce with a clam juice extract) and mayonnaise.
7. 'DT' electrophoresis 1D, 2D, and multi-dimensional, using a chromophoric tagged dye-detergent that behaves like denaturing SDS based on MW/size separation for annotating enzyme candidates fitted with 'DT' laser reader analytics; also for assessing biofermentation products (process flow, output, efficiency, etc.) for food and biopharma applications. The laser gel reader is still at a developmental stage and we are yet at Skye Blue to link up to collaborate with and develop a device designed pulsed and to the power for reading a clear gel of a given tome or thickness. We invite possible prospectors to make any bids for future collaboration.
8. Further characterization of enzymes timed to Tmax and envelopes of sample readouts with MS analyzed with special software as to statistical significance comparing/contrasting envelopes.
9. The 'greening' of more sustainable food production systems with production, packaging and transportation will require 'green' sources of energy that are robust, renewable (e. g. ethanol, solar-generated electricity), and with upgrades such as battery electric hybrids, freight-bearing Mag-Lev systems (there is now ground-breaking research at the U. Brit. Columbia with quantum materials that can create levitational forces at room temperature) and heating/cooling handling using insulated cartage and packaging.
10. On more of this subject, recently there has been developments of growing, post-harvest technology applications, packaging and shipping (air-lifted) of dehydrated vegetables and fruit with herbs and spices for hunger relief. Although technology application is at an 'initial stage' and is viable from N. America there is a need to seriously consider both home-grown produce, use of imported herbs and spices and solar-powered dehydration, and a hopper/mixer with packaging system. Then there will be a need to depot and distribute the commodities for sale. The use of these 'green' melange has been useful with corn-based gruel or porridge and can provide enough nourishment when consumed in adequate quantities and is rich in vitamins and minerals, and better, complex carbohydrates and sugars which have health-conferring benefits in addition to their protein and energy.
SKYEVIEW: Recent promises by genomics editing technology with the new genetic engineering technology in crop improvement such as with disease resistance, flood and drought, salt, and other crop improvements such as with nutrient uptake (nitrogen, microminerals) with global warming as one issue around this have also been applied to other areas: 1) agronomic crops with improved utilization traits (e. g. s. hi-sugar, low-protease, low-lignin, and protein-boosted), 2) symbiont probiotics (viz. microbe innoculants to boost digestive performance or health) in the gastro-enteric ecosystems and, now, it is proposed for 3) grains and pulses especially for developing countries with improved productive efficiency in terms of nutritive value and other agronomic traits. "De-risking" with genomics editing technology, 1)avoiding use of foreign DNA (e. g. viral vectors) and 2) guarantee of environmental safety through maternal-side "cloning" (no pollen involved), will make changes with genetic engineering in crops and animal livestock more acceptable with the public domain.
SKYE BLUE INTERNET ®
All copyright held by D. A. Flores. 2003-2016. All rights reserved.
Information in Companies. Working for Information.
Made for Information. ®
Last update of this entry: May 19, 2019