||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [Z] 501 active entries
An SBO Co.
Toll free: +011-604-941-9022 (help line)
Membered Services are from a physical address mail box in the Burquitlam area (of Burnaby/Coquitlam) managed by UPS Delivery and also refers to both shortlisted member services (powered by ConstantContact of Canada with Vistaprint services and Google service ads websites) and does not include official Facebook.com members and either Complimentary members . Access to FULL services through our FYI Info-Paks(R) and non-FYI Infommercial-Paks(R) are only open to those members subscribed by donation (only) up to CDN$5 per month not including secoundary, tertiary and postgrad students.
Issues for Membered Areas:
1) Our members are to build on skills in web-based research with the goal of advancing areas we are active in with recent developments in agronomy or agriculture and its impact on foods and production, alternative or renewable energy biofuels, nutrition and animal production, and the health fields including pioneering areas we are vetting: immuno health and dietary protein intake, protein/amino acid intake and lean body mass (LBM) accretion at the expense of fat (loss), management of livestock feeding practices, e. g. with histidine (HIS) in dairy and cattle fed silage, and addressing chronic inflammatory occupationally-related diseases with certain functional foods or nutraceuticals as with fructan or other water-soluble carbohydrates (WSC), polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and VitaminD / VitaminD-Agonist(s) (VitD-A's) in humans.
2) In the public domain, the issues in the regulation and applications of non-GMO, or excepted GMOs we are also vetting as technology, are being aired out such as: such as PNA technologies for herbicide and pesticide production, the latter which will supposedly rival conventional integrated pest management (IPM) measures, food production such as processed, labeled low-cholesterol egg food products and hi-milk solid 'medicinal' processed, labelled milk food products (MFP), and finally, PNA-managed feedstock processing with 'green' technologies for livestock feeding & biofuel energy generation or biofermentation.
3) Our field web-based workers will be active in: a) by-product feeding process technology and its practices and b) beginning our nutraceutical and drug discovery eventually for botanical production using synthetic biological techniques with marine grass aquaponics (submerged) horticulture. Plse. contact the Skye Blue Association office in Port Coquitlam, BC CANADA for any further information or developments to answer to ongoing interests in your area.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Vision Statement
Amongst typical members, to take an example of a careerist, he or she is exploring the possibilities of opting further their academic career in the applied areas from a more basic background, e. g. in the Life/Biological sciences of the greater Vancouver greater regional district in programmes within the agricultural sciences research fields diverse in areas such as: forage sciences, livestock production sciences, dairy sciences, animal nutrition, metabolism and physiology field, applied genetics and breeding area, reproductive techniques field, molecular plant breeding techniques for crop improvement, pest & disease control area, ecosystems and the environmental sciences including sustainability of feeds and production including recent developments with precision agriculture- and identifying potential science establishments or facilities that engage students in training in the advanced fields of hi-tech: molecular animal and plant biotechnology and life science or health.
We are a member of the |Nonprofit and Public Services Guild of Kalamazoo College| of Kalamazoo College MI USA 49006-8295 now called the |Professional Networking Group| in Kalamazoo College MI USA 49006-8295.
We are also engaged currently as a non-official member of DevelopmentAid.org enlisting donors and engaging contacts in diverse fields as: agriculture, rural development, science & innovation, printing (as we do predominantly with our partner Vistaprint.ca), media & communications and information and communications technology (ICT).
If you wish to associate with us, apply by sending your resumes/C.V.'s (the latter especially if you are related to the Development Aid field: mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, directly to your personal aid consultant with "SkyeBlue".
Services Provided -:)
- Internet Research. Knowledge-based search using hashtags / URLs generated thru algorithmic strings with Google that best connotes concept, issues or problems.
- E-mail Networking.
- Personal Writer. Compositional writing based on: (1) an outline or template, (2) grammatical structure in scientific lecit and (3) in exacting syntax, the fashion of word usage from thesauri, finally, edited to a consistent cohesiveness.
- Library "Bench" Search. Review of prep syntheses and of reference texts on organic molecular structure and reactivity pattern, solvent systems, temp., time, equipment use, reaction diagnostics with completion, purification yield, molecular fingerprinting to outlay action plan.
Areas of Research We Apply Ourselves to -:)
1) Low-Quality Feeds Utilization by Ruminant Livestock.
2) Functional Amino Acid Feeding, Protein Nutrition and Livestock Utilization.
3) Plant Pharming, and for Energy and Animal Feedstock Feeding.
4) Immunomodulation with Nutraceuticals and the Nervous System and their Disorders.
Study and Research Resources Available to Students and beginning Professionals:
All queries for those qualified Canadian residents or citizens in postgraduate studies or graduates can write to IDRC for funding: International Development Research Centre, Head Office,150 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1P 0B2 or PO Box 8500 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1G 3H9. Tel. (+1) 613-236-6163. www.idrc.ca/en/funding.
All queries for those qualified in degree studies or graduates can write to "SkyeBlue" for full access to UNSW, Sydney resources for personal research purposes (only); note: no interlibrary loan services (ILLS) for only enrolled students and alumni who are residents to the University and the Sydney area or environ.
SKYE BLUE INTERNET ®
All copyright held by D. A. Flores. 2003-2023. All rights reserved.
Information in Companies. Working for Information.
Made for Information. ®
Disclaimer: The website as described herein in content and viewpoints are not necessarily shared by "SkyeBlue" (the official organization moniker). All rights reserved. D. A. Flores (c) 2003-2023. Port Coquitlam, BC Canada.
Last update of this entry: September 07, 2020