||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [Z] 513 active entries
An SBO Co.
Toll free: +011-604-941-9022 (help line)
Services are from The UPS Store delivery depot and short-listed member services powered by ConstantContact.com with Vistaprint services (does not include official Facebook.com members or Complimentary members). Access to FULL services through our FYI Info-Paks(R) and Infommercial-Paks(R) are automatically open to those members subscribed by donation (only) up to CDN$200 per month not including secoundary, tertiary and postgrad students which are to be charged CDN$5 (via banquers cheque).
Issues for Research Areas:
1) Functional Metabolism with Protein and Amino Acids and Immuno Health: Immuno health and dietary protein intake, protein/amino acid intake and lean body mass (LBM) accretion at the expense of fat (loss), management of livestock feeding practices, e. g. with histidine (HIS) in dairy and cattle fed silage, and addressing chronic inflammatory occupationally-related diseases with certain functional foods or nutraceuticals as with fructan or other water-soluble carbohydrates (WSC), polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and VitaminD / VitaminD-Agonist(s) (VitD-A's) in humans.
2) PNA-Pheremonal Carrier: In the public domain, the issues in the regulation and applications of non-GMO, or excepted GMOs we are also vetting as technology, are being aired out such as: such as PNA technologies for herbicide and pesticide production, the latter which will supposedly rival conventional integrated pest management (IPM) measures, food production such as processed, labeled low-cholesterol egg food products and hi-milk solid 'medicinal' processed, labelled milk food products (MFP), and finally, PNA-managed feedstock processing with 'green' technologies for livestock feeding & biofuel energy generation or biofermentation.
3) Plant Pharming: Our field web-based workers will be active in: a) by-product feeding process technology and its practices and b) beginning our nutraceutical and drug discovery eventually for botanical production using synthetic biological techniques with marine grass aquaponics (submerged) horticulture. Plse. contact the Skye Blue Association office in Port Coquitlam, BC CANADA for any further information or developments to answer to ongoing interests in your area.
Amongst typical members, to take an example of a careerist, he or she is exploring the possibilities of opting further their academic career in the applied areas from a more basic background, e. g. in the Life/Biological sciences of the greater Vancouver greater regional district in programmes within the agricultural sciences research fields diverse in areas such as: forage sciences, livestock production sciences, dairy sciences, animal nutrition, metabolism and physiology field, applied genetics and breeding area, reproductive techniques field, molecular plant breeding techniques for crop improvement, pest & disease control area, ecosystems and the environmental sciences including sustainability of feeds and production including recent developments with precision agriculture- and identifying potential science establishments or facilities that engage students in training in the advanced fields of hi-tech: molecular animal and plant biotechnology and life science or health.
We are engaging contacts in diverse fields as: agriculture, rural development, science & innovation, printing (as we do predominantly with our partner Vistaprint.ca), media & communications and information and communications technology (ICT).
If you wish to associate with us, apply by sending your resumes/C.V.'s mail to: email@example.com.
SKYE Personal Consultant Services:
- Internet Research. Knowledge-based search using hashtags / URLs generated thru algorithmic strings with Google that best connotes concept, issues or problems.
- E-mail Networking.
- Personal Writer. Compositional writing based on: (1) an outline or template, (2) grammatical structure in scientific lecit and (3) in exacting syntax, the fashion of word usage from thesauri, finally, edited to a consistent cohesiveness.
- Library "Bench" Search. Review of prep syntheses and of reference texts on organic molecular structure and reactivity pattern, solvent systems, temp., time, equipment use, reaction diagnostics with completion, purification yield, molecular fingerprinting to outlay action plan.
Areas of Research:
1) Low-Quality Feeds Utilization by Ruminant Livestock.
2) Functional Amino Acid Feeding, Protein Nutrition and Livestock Utilization.
3) Plant Pharming and for Animal Feedstock or Feeding.
4) Immunomodulation with Nutraceuticals (PUFA, Fructan, Vitamine D Agonist).
5) Biodiesel Energy Production from GMO Marine Aquaponics and Biokerosene for Biorenewable Avionics Fuel Production with Food Hi-Fructose Syrup and Bioethanol Fuel Production from Agave Fibre and Sap Traditional Tequila Operations in Mexico and S. African and sub-Sahel African continent.
Research Project Resources Available to Students and Professionals:
All queries for those qualified Canadian residents or citizens in postgraduate studies or graduates can write to IDRC for funding towards Development Aid: International Development Research Centre, Head Office,150 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1P 0B2 or PO Box 8500 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1G 3H9. Tel. (+1) 613-236-6163. www.idrc.ca/en/funding.
All queries for those qualified in degree studies or graduates can write to "SkyeBlue" for full access to UNSW, Sydney resources for personal research purposes (only); note: no interlibrary loan services (ILLS) for only enrolled students and alumni who are residents to the University and the Sydney area or environ.
SKYE BLUE ®
All copyright held by D. A. Flores. 2003-2023. All rights reserved.
Information in Companies. Working for Information.
Made for Information. ®
Disclaimer: The website as described herein in content and viewpoints are not necessarily shared by "SkyeBlue" (the official organization moniker). All rights reserved. D. A. Flores (c) 2003-2023. Port Coquitlam, BC Canada.
Last update of this entry: October 20, 2020