||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 504 active entries
An SBO Co.
Toll free: +011-604-941-9022 (help line)
Of typical members, to take an example of careerists, he or she is exploring the possibilities of opting further their academic career in the applied areas from a more basic background, e. g. in the Life/Biological sciences of the greater Vancouver greater regional district in programmes within the agricultural sciences research fields diverse in areas such as: forage sciences, livestock production sciences, dairy sciences, animal nutrition, metabolism and physiology field, applied genetics and breeding area, reproductive techniques field, molecular plant breeding techniques for crop improvement, pest & disease control area, ecosystems and the environmental sciences including sustainability of feeds and production including recent developments with precision agriculture- and identifying potential science establishments or facilities that engage students in training in the advanced fields of hi-tech: molecular animal and plant biotechnology and life science or health.
Despatched services are from The UPS Store delivery depot and for all short-listed member services (e. g. selected for those in academe and industry) powered by ConstantContact.com with Vistaprint services (does not necessarily include official Facebook.com members or special complimentary members). Access to our FYI Info-Paks(R) and Infomercial-Paks(R) are automatically open to those members subscribed by donation (only) up to CDN$200 monthly not including secoundary, tertiary and postgrad students wishing to join and to be charged CDN$5 (via personal or banquers cheque) to cover cost of materials, shipping & handling.
Members Typically to Us:
Join Us Now!
We are engaging contacts in diverse fields as: agriculture, rural development, science & innovation, printing (as we do predominantly with our partner Vistaprint.ca), media & communications and information and communications technology (ICT).
If you wish to associate with us, apply by sending your resumes/C.V.'s mail to: email@example.com.
- Internet Research. Knowledge-based search using hashtags / URLs generated thru algorithmic strings with Google that best connotes concept, issues or problems.
- E-mail Networking. Newsletters daily and weekly. Messaging docs via e-mail attachment.
- Personal Writer. Compositional writing based on: (1) an outline or template, (2) grammatical structure in scientific lecit and (3) in exacting syntax, the fashion of word usage from thesauri, finally, edited to a consistent cohesiveness.
- Library "Bench" Search. Review of prep syntheses and of reference texts on organic molecular structure and reactivity pattern, solvent systems, temp., time, equipment use, reaction diagnostics with completion, purification yield, molecular fingerprinting to outlay action plan.
Areas of Research:
1) Low-Quality Feeds Feeding/Processing and Utilization by Livestock.
2) Functional Amino Acid Feeding for Livestock Welfare, Health and Production.
3) Plant Pharming and for Animal Feedstock or Feeding, Nutraceutical extraction and Bioenergy generation.
4) Immunomodulation with Nutraceuticals (PUFA, Fructan, Vitamine D Agonist).
5) Biodiesel Energy Production from GMO Marine Aquaponics and Biokerosene Biorenewable Avionics Fuel Production together with Hi-Fructose Syrup and Bioethanol Fuel Derivative Products from the Agave Fibre and Sap Traditional Tequila Operations in Mexico and for S. African and Sahel of the African continent.
Research Project Resources Available to Students and Professionals:
All queries for those qualified Canadian residents or citizens in postgraduate studies or graduates can write to IDRC for funding towards Development Aid: International Development Research Centre, Head Office,150 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1P 0B2 or PO Box 8500 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1G 3H9. Tel. (+1) 613-236-6163. www.idrc.ca/en/funding.
All queries for those qualified in degree studies or graduates can write to "SkyeBlue" for full access to UNSW, Sydney resources for personal research purposes (only); note: no interlibrary loan services (ILLS) for only enrolled students and alumni who are residents to the University and the Sydney area or environ.
SKYE BLUE ®
All copyright held by D. A. Flores. 2003-2023. All rights reserved.
Information in Companies. Working for Information.
Made for Information. ®
Disclaimer: The website as described herein in content and viewpoints are not necessarily shared by "SkyeBlue" (the official organization moniker). All rights reserved. D. A. Flores (c) 2003-2023. Port Coquitlam, BC Canada.
Last update of this entry: November 13, 2020