||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 689 active entries
D- 50672 Köln
Phone: 0049 221 126 02 66
Fax: 0049 221 126 02 67
In 1993 Hölzel Diagnostika was founded by Dipl.–Biol. Veit Hölzel and is ever since based in Cologne, Germany.
Hölzel Diagnostika is a very well-known distributor in Europe and was established to meet the steadily growing demand for products of the flowcytometrical sector. These days Hölzel Diagnostika offers a huge selection of Elisa Kits, Antibodies, Proteins, ELIspots, Peptides, Genes, Inhibitors and Array Assays; in total there are over three million products available on our homepage, mostly provided with additional manuals and further detailed information.
Due to our 23 years history Hölzel Diagnostika is a reputable partner of all major institutions in the life science industry and science departments of the Universities in Europe and continuously enlarges the product portfolio to meet the steadily changing needs of the market. If you cannot find a product on our homepage, please feel free to contact us via phone, e-mail or fax. We guarantee high quality products for adequate prices and outstanding service.
Service @ Hölzel
- Individual consultation and support from your personal contact at Hölzel.
- Once you decided on a product, even if it is not in our portfolio yet, we will take care of the entire execution. This includes the order, the shipment and custom service, as well as the after-sales-service.
- In case of questions regarding respective products, we assist you by making use of our close cooperation with over 150 companies, worldwide. We are in direct contact with the team of experts.
- If the required product isn’t produced anymore, we will find the assented alternative for you.
- Every month, we offer new and exclusive discounts on certain products of our suppliers.
- Sourcing of test kits, free controls and additional material possible.
Last update of this entry: June 13, 2016
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking